“Absolutely Great”

Katana Grill
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Elkridge
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great cuisine and good margaritas. The restaurant is located in one of the area's mostpleasant settings and is known for its delightful staff and superb cuisine. We have great food that is also afordable.
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Katana is an absolute gem considering its suburban location. We eat there several times a month and are NEVER disappointed. The sushi is really first rate. I have eaten sushi around the world and Katana stacks up with notables such as Nobu (NYC and Vegas), Katsuya (LA) and Sunda (Chicago). While we always get the sushi, others I have dined with have always thoroughly enjoyed their entrees. However with all that said, the service is really what sets Katana apart. They are very attentive, friendly and extremely efficient. You cannot go wrong with Katana!

There are newer reviews for Katana Grill

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Love the service. Always friendly. Good sushi, with a nice selection

Reviewed June 24, 2011

We had sushi, a steam box, pad thai and hunan chicken. I sampled them all and they where very tasty. The staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 7, 2011

I have been here twice, both times ordering only sushi... i can only say its really bad. I wouldn't come back here even with the worst of cravings for sushi. The rice tastes watery like Chinese food rice. It doesn't have the nice sushi rice texture or taste. One of the roll we ordered was a shrimp tempura roll. The shrimp tasted like an egg roll. The eel sauce on top was super salty. My other roll tonight was off their special menu.. it was gross... kinda fishy, kinda watery, and too many flavors going on at once. The yellowtail I had would have been great of the rice had a decent taste. I know others have said the prices are good, i think for sushi they are above average compared to places i've been with much better sushi. I do have to say the service is great, food came quick, no complaints in that department. I'm double crossing this place off my list.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

The is my favorite sushi resaurant in Howard County. It is unassuming yet serves great food. The staff is very friendly and makes every visit very enjoyable.