“If you in Maryland you have to stay here!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Elkridge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Germantown, Maryland
“If you in Maryland you have to stay here!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I travel a lot for work and this hotel is the best!!!!! The staff are wonderful specially Angela, Timera, Heather and Nadia they are just the BEST. They make sure I left like home and the suite was very well laid out and super clean.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
HIExpressColumbiaGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Ms. Jaz, thank you so much for your review! You know you have Timera and Heather dancing for the personal mention and Nadia won’t stop smiling! You have made their day! We can’t wait for you to come back and visit us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Zephyrhills, Florida
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite hotels to stay at while in the Baltimore area. Staff is friendly and the rooms are very nice with a great 32" flatscreen to help me forget I'm away from home! Stay twice a month and plan on doing so for a while.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank MCS913
Thank you very much for the review. As I am sure you know, you are always welcomed to stay more than twice a month with us….just make sure you book early so we have a room for you! Now, what do we need to do to be your ONLY favorite hotel in the Baltimore Area? As you know, the team and I strive to take care of all of our guests, so we really want to be your #1
South Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and two girls and I stayed here August 6, 2012. The staff were exceptional, the room was immaculate(as was the entire hotel), the pool clean, and the breakfast was hot and plentiful. Couldn't have been more impressed. Great Hotel!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
HIExpressColumbiaGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you! Our goal is to always be a Great hotel that our Guests Love, thank you for letting us know how we are doing! I’m so happy you were able to enjoy the indoor heated pool. Come back and visit with us soon!
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife, three boys and I arrived here late at night, Chris who waited on us went above and beyond to help us out. He is very professional and friendly. We received the same great service by other staff and Dan during the check out. The place is very clean and accommodating.
Dev Mata, CEO Mata-5 Inc.
Canton, MI
[--]

• Stayed August 2012
It is so great to see the staff taking care of our guests! Chris is actually the newest member of our HIE family so this is extra special for us to see! Dan has already made sure your review was posted for Chris to see and he is so excited. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Very clean and centrally located. The staff is very friendly! I was staying with my wife and 2 small children. While I was out on business the hotel staff really made my wife's life easier. Martha helped seat my 6 month old in a high chair with pillows and cooked my 4 year old bacon that was not on the menu! Definitely above and beyond!

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so much for doing a review for us. Martha is really sweet and loves kids so I’m not surprised that she jumped right in to help your wife. She is amazing and a true gem at the property. Please come back and see us during your next visit to the area.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Very clean hotel, with a great staff and location. I made the switch to this hotel about 2 years ago and have stayed 20+ times. I always bring a group of 10+ and use the meeting space. My hotel of choice in the Baltimore area.

• Stayed June 2012
HIExpressColumbiaGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Hiya Matt! Thank you so much for your compliments. You rock! It has always been a treat to take care of you and your team. Of course you know, anytime you need us, we will be right here for you. I can’t believe it’s only been 2 years, it feels like the team and I have known you forever! I guess that’s what happens when we keep having great guests like you visiting us! Come see us soon.
Elkridge
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here for two non-consecutive nights during our recent five day power outage. I had always wanted to stay here because it is only 5 minutes from my house and I watched it being built. This is a terrific property and no wonder the parking lot is always filled. The lobby area is very spacious with two large televisions and a roomy breakfast area. The hotel was extremely busy when we were there the first day because of people waiting for rooms but the front desk staff was extremely courteous under trying circumstances. The small shop next to the front desk was perfect for snacks and even had some microwave meals available. I really liked having a cancellation policy by 6PM the same day, as opposed to other hotels which required notice the day before. This is a great place and I look forward to having guests stay here in the future. I would like to make a shout out to the breakfast staff who were very personable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the outdoor seating area.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I’m so glad we were able to take care of you during the power outage but you don’t need a power outage to come stay with us. You can stay with us to just get away sometimes.  When the hotel was being built, the goal was to have the hotel welcoming and warm- not sterile and uninviting (I hate those types of places). Everyone wanted me to make sure to say THANK YOU for the shout out—with the power outage in the area, the entire team stepped up and helped in the breakfast area. Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience on Trip Advisor!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkridge
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor
BWI Airport Marriott
BWI Airport Marriott
#11 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis
Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge? Share your experiences!