Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge
$699
  • Breakfast included
$142
$137
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$73
All reviewsfront desksoccer tournamentnice breakfastnice staystayed one nightfitness centerbeds were comfortableclean hotelyogurtwe've stayedindoor poolwould stay here againfree breakfastthe breakfast areanadiahiebaltimore
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is hands down the best hotel, and the best Holiday Inn, I have ever stayed at. The hotel has everything you could ask for and more. The people who work at the front desk are very kind and make sure you have everything you need.
I stayed here for 4 nights and the best thing is the free continental breakfast! It is all delicious... cereal, yogurt, bagels, waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy.. and they change it up everyday so if you stay here for a few nights you will see some variety, but there is SO much to choose from. There is a pool that is open until 10 pm and a 24 hour fitness center. However, what is awesome is that you can take your room card and literally walk next door to the Fitness 19 Gym and workout there for free! Also, they have a business center where you can use a computer and print out anything you need for free. There is also free WiFi and if you need to fax something, they will do it at the front desk for free. You can also do your laundry for free in the laundry room.

The next time I visit this area, I will FOR SURE stay in this hotel :).

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
hixgeneral, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

WOW! Thank you thank you thank you!! Your review is so full of wonderful compliments!! THANK YOU!! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast menu! We changed it recently because our guests were getting used to the same things daily and we wanted to "shake it up" a bit. I'm so glad it's working for everyone!! We can't wait for your next visit with us!! :-)

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Three key points of why this hotel is a sure bet for the weary traveller: 1) Location, location, location: I-95 is a short drive awau and their is easy access to dining and groceries within walking distance of the hotel. 2) Staff is cordial, attentive and willing to address guest needs. 3) They also offer an exclusive, reward for priority Club memebers

Room Tip: Get front side rooms if you are a light sleeper to avoid the low hum of traffic on the backside.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
hixgeneral, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2011

So what did you win with your Exclusive Priority Club Scratch Off Cards?? We hope that during your next travel to the area, you stay with us again. Thank you again for being a PCR member!

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Stayed one night, breakfast was good, rooms were spacious and nice, until we saw a few roaches the next morning in the room. Informed the front desk, and they came immediately to spray. The parking is free.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
hixgeneral, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I'm glad the team came immediately to take care of the issues. Rest assured, a professional was called out immediately to make sure we don't have that situation happen again. Thank you for letting them know about it. I hope this doesn't stop you from giving us another opportunity if you're in the area again.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

This facility is very clean, looks like new and very well kept.  But the star of the show is the staff--they are very professional yet have caring ways and a great sense of humor.  We came for a reunion and all of our family raved over the way they were treated by the staff, from our early check-ins to questions about dinner plans to directions.  They even mailed a robe to me that I had forgotten, it arrived in two days!!!  Also, it was impressive to see that the staff is empowered to handle problems or requests without having to go higher for permission.  Very impressive, will recommend without hesitation--thank you to all of you for making our trip such a happy one!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

I am SO glad I read this tonight because I was calling you tomorrow to see if it had arrived! I'm glad you have it!! Thank you for your compliments about the team. It is always nice to know that the team is taking care of our guests and I am so honored to work with them; they really are great to be around. I'm thrilled that we were able to help make your reunion a happy event. Please come visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed July 3, 2011

Staff was extremely kind and so pleasant! Rooms were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2011
hixgeneral, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2011

Thank you so much for your post! I have printed this review to share with the team. It is always a great feeling when we hear from our guests that we are meeting, or exceeding, their expectations!! THANK YOU for taking the time to do this!!