“Local pub with great wine selections”

The County Cork Wine Pub
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Oklahoma Road
Description: A new very popular wine pub/bistro. The only restaurant of this type for many miles. Good quality and excellent wine and beer selection.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This pub specializes in wine, but does offer beer & a full bar. 1st day of each month they offer a (5) wine tasting/pairing for only $35. Always a sell out. Food is very good & interesting. Almost every dish can be prepared gluten free, which is a Big plus for my husband. Nice ambiance w/o feeling too stuffy. Great staff, friendly & attentive. Locals love this place, but you don't feel like an outsider.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by a week ago for another meal with my wife. Loved the service, drinks, and food. We have been here enough that they know what we like to drink. That is a nice touch. Pretty busy, but no wait, as we forgot to get a reservation. Lovely evening. Go for the mussels and the ahi tuna tacos!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

The food was great. They had a great selection of beer and wines. We were able to take advantage of a restaurant week special and the food was seasonal and good. We managed to save space for dessert and that was excellent. If you get a dessert with ice cream, you may get ice cream made by the place. Be sure to ask your server.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Restaurant can handle large crowds. The parking lot may look full, but usually a short wait you will seated. Suggestion call for reservations. Huge bar and large ment

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Went there to enjoy Happy Hour and dinner. We ordered from Happy Hour menu, and got the ham croquettes, margherita pizza, and potatoes with queso sauce. Awful! The croquettes were hard and crunchy, could break a tooth on them. The ham was not inside the croquettes put underneath and was cold! The potatoes sauce tasted like lukewarm milk! The pizza, was ok, but very soggy. We sent back the potatoes and croquettes. The waitress told us the manager was informed, and be over. Well, the manager passed our table 4 times, we counted! How rude. When she did acknowledge us, she stated she apologized and had to agree about the sauce on the potatoes. She said it was “tasteless”. We were credited for both items, but decided not to try anything else. As we paid the bill, I was inform my credit card was initially declined, but she tried again and it worked. Her suggestion was that I should check my funds. I called the bank when I got home, and they were able to tell why the card got declined and said it was the restaurants machine read my CRV code wrong! This means the waitress entered it wrong. This place continually is going down. I’ve been here more the 15 times and the last 2 experiences have been just AWFUL!

Date of visit: July 2019