“Exactly what you would expect for the price”

Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Edgewood
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel is a good place to stay for one or two nights if you are working in / visiting the area. It is cost effective, in good condition and is literally minutes away from both the Interstate and some good amenities. Good points: location, large rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff, good self-service breakfast, good range of TV channels. Points to be aware of: corridors / lifts are a bit unwelcoming, rooms can be cold in the wintertime, decor is a little dated in my opinion, no on-site restaurant (as is normal for this chain). Overall, it is a good selection for the prices they charge.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank brook2309
Carl L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank your for your kind words concerning our property and we look forward to serving your lodging needs in the future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This hotel is a decent place to stop by for a night or two particularly if you don't need a lot of amenities. The rooms are average to larger than average and they are well sound proofed unlike most Express hotels. The TV channels and internet are excellent. There is a pool with hot tub in a nice indoor area. The breakfast is the standard mass produced choices with no real effort put into cooking. The juice machine is terrible as all juice machines are. The staff is very friendly. Parking lot is a bit tight.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Carl L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We strive to provide all of our guests a clean comfortable stay.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is the only acceptable hotel that will meet the government per diem rate of $85/night. The hotel used to be pretty worn out, but they are finally at the end of a remodel which has provided some much needed updates. For business travelers, the most important feature is typically the WiFi speed. This was part of the upgrades and even at the busiest times, I can still get around 2Mbps download which means I can work from the room in the evenings or the morning before heading into the office. The staff is always friendly and the breakfast is free which makes this place a good value for business travelers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Carl L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you for your kind words as we are always striving to improve our hotel.

Sincerely
Carl L. Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 13, 2012

just driving through, random stop on our trek home - with AAA, we paid $107 for our room- most comfortable king sized bed, clean room, fridge and microwave, free breakfast, pool. ordered dinner from Hilltop Pizza and Subs- delicious BLT, huge greek salad with crisp greens and the mozz stix were yum. No disappointments on this stop.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Carl L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for the kind words about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Edgewood. We strive to accommodate all of our guests with outstanding service.
Carl L Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Found this hotel at last the last minute. Room was only $109 per night! Room had been recently renovated which is always nice. The hotel was quiet, clean, great breakfast and pool. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ahurani1
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This facility is being renovated completely. The rooms that are complete have been refreshed wall-to-wall. The rooms have a warm comfortable feel. The bath rooms are warm yet clean and bright. Please remember this location is under renovation but you would never know it. I heard no construction noise during by stay.I would highly recommend this location if you are in the Baltimore, MD area

Room Tip: Ask that you have a room away from the elavator
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rusty S
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My job brings me to Edgewood/Aberdeen/Belair area very frequently. I have stayed here for almost 15 nights. I liked it in the beginning, but now I think I have had enough. The major problems are the shagging beds.

It just might be the place, if you do not care much and are visiting for 1 night, but I would not recommend anyone to sleep on such bed for long period of time.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-I95? Share your experiences!