All reviews offer breakfast room was clean will stay there again coffee maker home away from home hdtv walmart highway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here because there was a function at the Richlin Ballroom which is right at the hotel and it was convenient. The man who checked us in was very nice.The room was not.Drain barely drained, big stain on ceiling that ran the whole width of the room, itty bitty pillows,and not much in the way of bed linens. Breakfast was pretty standard but no waffle maker like some chains have. Would stay again if I attend another event there

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Everything was great except for breakfast, coulrbof been better!!! Was so clean and so quiet, I would really stay there again. I would alwo suggest to my family for a nice,safe place to stay with kids and animals.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Check in was done outside booth. during check in the phone rang and clerk answered it and we had to wait 10 minutes before checkin could continue. There were beggers outside asking for money and sex between two people going on in a car just beyond the stairwell. To assure the safety of my family I slept with a weapon under my pillow...

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018

My family and I stayed here as a pre-cruise hotel since all other hotels were booked. Front desk staff was great. Our issue was with the cleanliness of the room. First impression the room looked great and was obviously renovated. After taking a closer look we noticed all the dust build up, filthy hair dryer cord covered in brown gook and the filthy shower! My husband bought cleaning materials from Walmart to clean the tub; afterwards I was preparing to shower until I noticed the black gook on the shower head! Needless to say we did NOT shower and were completely disgusted! We washed from the sink and showered on the ship.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NeeNee34
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

NeeNee34, thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about your most recent visit to the Ramada. I was so happy to read that in your opinion, our front desk staff was great and that you noticed that we recently re-modeled all of the rooms at the Ramada.I was not so happy to read about the cleanliness issues that you found. Please know that this is not the norm at our Ramada. I have shared this review with not only the lady that cleaned the room in which you stayed, but also with the lady that is in charge of our Housekeeping Department.Please also accept my personal apologies.

NeeNee34, thank you again so much for taking the time to submit a review. My hope is that the next time that you are in need of a hotel room in the area, the Ramada will be your first and only choice

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

When I pulled up to the property it was worn down. So the look was 1 star. The guy at the counter was friendly and we checked in about 30 mins early, I lock myself out of the room and retuned at midnight and was able to be help so that gets 5 stars. The room was updated and looked nice but it wasn’t great I paid 60 bucks and some Wyndham point for a Saturday night.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 189TimT
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Hello Tim T and thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay at the Ramada.

I was so happy to read that "The guy at the counter was friendly and we checked in about 30 mins early". I was also happy to read just how pleased you were with our newly remodeled room "The room was updated and looked nice" as this is what we strive for each and every day with each and every guest here at the Ramada.

Tim T, thank you again for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay at the Ramada.Our hope is that you will once again stop and stay with us the next time that you find yourself visiting the area