All reviews offer breakfast room was clean will stay there again coffee maker home away from home hdtv walmart highway
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Check in was done outside booth. during check in the phone rang and clerk answered it and we had to wait 10 minutes before checkin could continue. There were beggers outside asking for money and sex between two people going on in a car just beyond the stairwell. To assure the safety of my family I slept with a weapon under my pillow...

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2018

My family and I stayed here as a pre-cruise hotel since all other hotels were booked. Front desk staff was great. Our issue was with the cleanliness of the room. First impression the room looked great and was obviously renovated. After taking a closer look we noticed all the dust build up, filthy hair dryer cord covered in brown gook and the filthy shower! My husband bought cleaning materials from Walmart to clean the tub; afterwards I was preparing to shower until I noticed the black gook on the shower head! Needless to say we did NOT shower and were completely disgusted! We washed from the sink and showered on the ship.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank NeeNee34
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

NeeNee34, thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about your most recent visit to the Ramada. I was so happy to read that in your opinion, our front desk staff was great and that you noticed that we recently re-modeled all of the rooms at the Ramada.I was not so happy to read about the cleanliness issues that you found. Please know that this is not the norm at our Ramada. I have shared this review with not only the lady that cleaned the room in which you stayed, but also with the lady that is in charge of our Housekeeping Department.Please also accept my personal apologies.

NeeNee34, thank you again so much for taking the time to submit a review. My hope is that the next time that you are in need of a hotel room in the area, the Ramada will be your first and only choice

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

When I pulled up to the property it was worn down. So the look was 1 star. The guy at the counter was friendly and we checked in about 30 mins early, I lock myself out of the room and retuned at midnight and was able to be help so that gets 5 stars. The room was updated and looked nice but it wasn’t great I paid 60 bucks and some Wyndham point for a Saturday night.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 189TimT
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Hello Tim T and thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay at the Ramada.

I was so happy to read that "The guy at the counter was friendly and we checked in about 30 mins early". I was also happy to read just how pleased you were with our newly remodeled room "The room was updated and looked nice" as this is what we strive for each and every day with each and every guest here at the Ramada.

Tim T, thank you again for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay at the Ramada.Our hope is that you will once again stop and stay with us the next time that you find yourself visiting the area

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The guy at counter at check in was very friendly. Room was clean and had a cold refrigerator. I like room cold and air conditioner worked well when I set temperature to 65. I think I had a hadicapped room because I had a walk in shower that worked well. Would definitely go back

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello stumpyjoe and thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your stay at our Ramada.

it made me so happy to read just how happy you were with our front desk associate "The guy at counter at check in was very friendly", the overall comfort of the room "Room was clean and had a cold refrigerator. I like room cold and air conditioner worked well when I set temperature to 65.I think I had a handicapped room because I had a walk in shower that worked well" and most of all, that you would definitely come back.

stumpyjoe, again thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your stay at our Ramada. Please know that all of us look forward to seeing (and serving) you the next time that you stop and stay with us

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Traveling with elder with dementia/wheelchair. Bad weather - late for wedding. Front desk female uncommonly perceptive of needs, went out of her way to smooth arrival and provide assistance. Lovely accessible room. Will be back.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Tom C, General Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Hello Lois C. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay. It sounds like amidst the many challenges, our Betty stepped up to the plate and turned what could have been a negative in to a positive. This type of thing is not uncommon for Betty as I see this in her, day in and day out. To see Betty recognized on this website and to see that you will be back, put a smile on ll of our faces.

Lois C, thank you again for taking the time to write the review. Please know that all of us look forward to seeing (and serving) you the next time that you are visiting the area