“just a review”
Review of Motel 6 Edgewood

Motel 6 Edgewood
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Edgewood
Reviewed July 15, 2013

very well priced hotel , staff does try there best to be helpful and polite,. very easy to reach off route 24 in maryland, very nice mexican restruant with good mexican food and music. small area restruant near buy called my thre sods very good and low prices. gas station located right at turn toi hotel , nice pool.,

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wonderful, clean room (king room-non smoking). Had family member in another room with a six year old--not only did they put us side-by side rooms, but they gave us the pool side. :) Also, the pool was awesome--not many places have pools 9 feet deep and allow you to jump in! The staff was very helpful and willing to accomodate your every request. There is a restaurant on site--El Rodeo--which was also superior! I would definitely stay again

Room Tip: Ask for pool side
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JAYBIRD656
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We wanted a room for family visiting for the holiday. The room was dirty with black mold on the wall. The pool water was green and no one stopped the dogs from going into the pool area. The other guests around the pool were loud, used profanity and threatened to beat their children in front of us. Very shady characters hanging around in parking lot. Landscaping had not been done and grounds were dirty. Carpet was sticky. Clerk wasn't surprised when we cancelled but we had to go to corporate to get the cancellation number.
I can't believe that Best Western attaches its name to this place.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
4  Thank Diane T
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is ok. It's not the best or worse room I've ever been in. However the designer of the rooms must have believed "big things come in small packages." There was hardly enough room to move around inside the hotel room. Also the doors in the room squeaked like a haunted house door would. All in all it's an ok hotel, just remember. "If it doesn't say micro-machine it's not the real thing."

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped into this place after a long day in DC. We arrived at 1 am, and the room is disgusting. The chairs have a film on them from not being cleaned. The floors are dirty, and I could have done a better renovation on the bathroom. They are pet friendly , but they could stand to clean the rooms better.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Melbatoast70
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Friendly front desk staff. I was assigned a room with a king bed. When I got to the room, it was clear that someone else had been assigned the room. The bed was a mess and clothes were in the room. The front desk staff reduced my rate and reassigned me to a room with double beds. The AC temperature setting didn't work. The room needed some fixing up (dents in wall and cracks in ceiling). The place has a pool that I didn't use. There's a decent Mexican restaurant across the parking lot.

Room Tip: It's a crapshoot really.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I travel up and down the east coast twice a year.......yes, I am a snowbird. It took a couple of trips for me to find the right places to stay. I have a small dog that must be taken into consideration. I was delighted to discover this place. I now stay here twice a year......it's a wonderful spot. The people are friendly and accommodating. The rooms are always clean and provide all that I need. I enjoy having a microwave and fridge. The breakfast is very nice and served by an efficient staff. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Edgewood hotels
Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center
Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Red Roof Inn Edgewood
Red Roof Inn Edgewood
#6 of 10 in Edgewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen

Been to Motel 6 Edgewood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Edgewood

Address: 1709 Edgewood Rd, Edgewood, MD 21040-1009 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Invitation Inn)
Location: United States > Maryland > Edgewood
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Edgewood
Price Range: $58 - $63 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Edgewood 2*
Motel 6 Edgewood MD is located at I-95 and SR 24. Dining and shops are nearby. Play golf or go to the beach, 4 miles. Reserve our meeting room. Enjoy our seasonal outdoor pool and truck parking. All rooms include micro-fridges and free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Edgewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Edgewood