Motel 6 Edgewood
$119
Motel Edgewood(Edgewood)(Great Value!)
$60
$57
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2011

The non smoking room reeked of smoke. The room was very dirty. The carpet was so filthy and we could not walk bare foot. The pool was literally a duck pond. The breakfast was ok, but the attendant watched over us like a hawk. The only positive was they did offer Wi Fi access.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
bwgm1709, General Manager at Motel 6 Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

I am disheartened to hear you found your stay aweful as we pride ourselves to make every guests stay memorable and to their satisfaction. I see you checked in during the time frame were we had just removed our pool cover and I know it doesnt look nice but we have since cleaned it and painted the complete finish and it looks great. I understand that having a breakfast attendant in the breakfast area might seem like your being watched but they are there to ensure your satisfaction and your needs are met. I will certainly address your comments on the smell of smoke in a nonsmoking room and the condition of the carpet as that is unacceptable and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please if I can be of any further assitance contact me directly at the hotel as it would be my pleasure to assit you. Thank you Shane Hart General Manager

Reviewed April 9, 2011

This hotel travel coupon book find was great. A big, clean room, a pleasant young man at the check-in counter and a good night’s sleep left us with no complaints. It was conveniently located off of Route 95, and was a quick, straight shot into Baltimore the next morning. This hotel also had a strip of grass we used for dog walking (whereas most “dog friendly” hotels have nowhere for you to exercise your pet), and happily, there were no bed bugs. This hotel also had a safe warranty fee, so make sure if you don’t use the safe you ask that charge be removed.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Only stayed one night and did not spend much time in room. Staff was friendly and courteous. Room clean and bed comfortable. When unpacking my overnight bag the next day, I discovered that a box containing some jewelry (including my diamond engagement ring) was not there. On calling the hotel, I was told the jewelry had been found by a housekeeper and turned in and was safely locked away. This was a such a relief. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2010

I stopped there on my way to florida and found the hotel to be comfortable and clean but the best thing was their staff they went out of their way to accomodate me which I really appreciate. now this hotel is an older one but it still offers the same as others at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2010

We liked the convenience of being able to park close to our door. Alot of hotels you now have to walk through the lobby down the hall, carrying luggage. As a senior you appreciate parking outside your door.
The continental breakfast was excellent.
The room was very clean
We found the room price very reasonable.
I would highly recommend this hotel as we will be staying there on our next visit to MD

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple