“Very good late dinner with kids”

El Rodeo Bar and Grill
Ranked #35 of 49 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Virginia
“Very good late dinner with kids”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very good Mexican food, friendly service. My grilled tilapia taco's were tasty, and, my children's chicken quesadilla's were especially flavorful. Fried ice cream was also very delicious. Would have given a fifth star if I hadn't had a little mix up with my server and the check. He printed off two receipts that didn't total the established amount, so, I could not sign the receipt until he properly printed it off. When I asked him about it, he said "oh, I must have given you the wrong receipt". This was not true because both of them had my card number on it, so, he took my card again and came back with it properly printed off and did give me copies of the closed out wrong receipts. The whole thing just makes me leary when you have to give strangers your card multiple times and there are mistakes made when they swipe it over and over again.

Visited April 2013

“Eh.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Mexican food so I was excited to try this place. There wasn't a wait but we were seated in the bar area , on hi top seats. Not very comfy. The food was good but lukewarm but that might have been cause of our slow waitress.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank KGullion84
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Good food for the price”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Plan on taking food home. You get a lot. I have taken to ordering off the kids menu if I want to limit my caloric intake. The overall quality of the food is good. The warm chips and salsa are really good. Ask for the hotter salsa for a real zing and eye watering experience. Don't forget the $3 margaritas. No skimpy alcohol here

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Travelingaroundtown
Abingdon, Maryland
“Best TexMex in Harford County, MD!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Delicious TexMex at reasonable prices. Recommend the beef or pork enchiladas, and the steak quesadillas or fajitas. Complementary chips and salsa are always fresh, and guacamole bowl is our preferred appetizer. New lunch buffet is a great value and includes soup, salad, tacos, burritos, with beef, chicken, and steak and vegetables. Enjoyed the fried ice cream for desert. Decor is festive with a busy bar specializing in margaritas and other tropical drinks. Service is usually attentive, but may be slow on weekend nights. Located near several hotels just off of Bel Air/Edgewood exit of I-95.

• Visited February 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a great meal after a long day of travel at El Rodeo. I found the staff to be amazing. The manager Steve and bartender Raven provided me with excellent choices of both food and beer. The hot sauce is excellent. The chicken enchiladas were excellent and very filling. Several beer choices were offered up and we ended up doing an informal beer tasting with a couple of other customers. Pleased to find a place that is willing to bring in craft beers and be knowledgeable about what they are buying. Highly recommend if you are traveling on business or pleasure.

• Visited February 2013