“Great for business”

Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Edgewood
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times on business trips. The hotel is always in perfect order. The rooms are always clean and the decor is modern and calming. The front desk folks are super helpful and friendly. I never find myself having to ask for anything because everything is always as it should be. What more can I say-clean, quiet, orderly, and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Mary C,
Thank you for sharing your feedback of the new Hampton Inn & Suites - Edgewood/Aberdeen-South on TripAdvisor. I love your description of "modern and calming"! We appreciate the mention of the excellent service you received. While the property itself is beautiful, it is the service that we give our guests that will continue to set us apart from the other hotels. Your opinions do make a difference - not just to the hotel team but those looking on TripAdvisor for true guest experiences of the hotel. We thank you again for letting others know how much you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Edgewood/Aberdeen-South. Safe travels always.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The hotel was very clean. I did not have any problems and I am very picky about hotels. The staff was excellent and very friendly and helpful. The room was neat and in good condition. The breakfast was okay. There was a lot of choices.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Dear Colette Miranda O,

We are so pleased that you shared your review of the new Hampton Inn & Suites - Edgewood/Aberdeen-South on TripAdvisor. Your stamp of approval is definitely appreciated
given the fact that you described yourself as "picky about hotel". While our hotel is beautiful, it is our service that will continue to set us apart and that is why we appreciate your mention of the
excellent service you received.

We look forward to having you back with us soon! Until then, safe travels always.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Didn't have reservations however we were able to get a room and it was upgraded for free. The pool was nice and clean and quiet. My family felt very safe here and would definitely book this hotel again. Staff was very friendly.

Dear Robert D,
The team at the new Hampton Inn & Suites -Edgewood/Aberdeen-South thanks you for taking the time to write a review of your stay experience on TripAdvisor. We do realize that you had several hotel options from which to chose and glad that you stayed with us. Besides enjoying the pool, did you and your family have the opportunity to enjoy our hearty complimentary breakfast?

We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area. Until then, safe travels always.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Loved the design of the king suite with the desk/tv in the middle and the couch and bed on either side. The hotel was immaculate and beautifully designed. Service was excellent and as always amenities at the Hampton Inn were great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay at the new Hampton Inn & Suites - Edgewood/Aberdeen -South. Not only does our hotel team value your feedback but those looking on TripAdvisor for guidance from a hotel guest will find your feedback invaluable.

I'm glad that you mentioned the design of the guest room. The hotel is filled up many upgrades throughout and the large shelf/desk divider is one of those upgrades. It gives the already large
rooms an even larger feel with a modern touch. Did you have the chance to enjoy our well known complimentary breakfast or perhaps take a dip in the indoor pool?

We hope you will stay with us again - any time your travels bring you to or through the Edgewood/Bel Air/Aberdeen area. Safe travels always.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I travel quite a bit and this is the best Hampton Inn I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. THe rooms were clean and quite. The internet was fast. The beds were nice to sleep in. Most hotel room beds don't agree with me, but this one was very comfortable. They changed the bed spread for ever new guest. The only knock I had is that they didn't have a hot tub in the pool area. Everything else was great. I was hesitant when writing this review because I wanted to keep this Gem a secret. When you are there ask about Box Hill Pizzeria. Best Crab Cakes.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Thomas U,

Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation of the new Hampton Inn & Suites - Edgewood/Aberdeen-South. As a frequent traveler, I am sure you have stayed in many hotels and we are thrilled to get your "...best Hampton" nod of approval! Like you, most of our guests appreciate the large guest rooms and how comfortable the beds are. I like your comment about keeping this gem a secret -I can't think of a higher compliment.

Thank you for mentioning Box Hill Pizzeria as your recommendation for crab cakes. As you know, the state of Maryland is known for the crabs, especially those areas close to the water. Box Hill Pizzeria has been named frequently in the community as serving the "Best Crab Cakes" . You can imagine the surprised look on our guests faces when we recommend it but they never come back disappointed.

We look forward to having you back with us each time your travels take you to or through the Edgewood/Bel Air/ Aberdeen areas of Maryland. Until then, safe travels always.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. Looked brand new and sparkling clean! Worth every penny. Includes free breakfast. Everything about this hotel was excellent! Would definitely recommend. Front desk was very efficient, looked up my Hilton Honors program. Room was quiet and comfortable. Very clean.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I originally booked two rooms under two reservations for three nights at Hampton Inn Edgewood through hotels.com. I needed to extend reservation for both rooms for one more night and was sent confirmation from hotels.com that I was all set. I called (thank goodness!) to confirm reservation directly with Hampton Inn and, not only did they only have ONE reservation for ONE room, the man was very rude, raised his voice! and was totally unaccommodating. I thought for sure he would be interested in helping us find out what the problem was and fix it but, nope. He told me, "that's what you get when you don't reserve with us directly". The problem was they could only give us one room for an extended night and totally lost one reservation entirely for the other room. Can't say I will EVER try a Hampton Inn again. Hotels.com either!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Karen K, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Roe-Ann T,

Thank you for your candid feedback on your stay experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Edgewood/Aberdeen-South. Please accept my apologies for the way you feel you were treated. We clearly did not live up to your expectations and quite frankly we fell short of meeting our expectations of ourselves.

It does appear like our team should have been more accommodating in finding a solution for you particularly if the hotel was in a sold out situation. While I cannot speak for hotels.com, I can say that the Hampton brand is a fantastic part of the Hilton family. It is my hope that you won't discount the entire brand based on your one stay experience at our hotel. While our one location may not be able to redeem ourselves in your eyes, I am confident that the brand overall can and will meet your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewood
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South? Share your experiences!