Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Motel Edgewood(Edgewood)(Great Value!)
$60
$57
$129
All reviewsstayed herefront deskclean indoor poolbuffet breakfast in the morningstaff was friendlytraveling aloneevery weekupdated roomsstay there againhot breakfasteggsaberdeen proving groundsquiet hotelnice staygreat valueconvenient locationnice room
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

As busy as I am, I left my bag at the hotel and they called me and held it for pickup at a later time. Very pleased with the overall service. Hotel nice rooms complete and clean
Staff complementary and respectful
Would be happy to stay here again throughout my travels

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Michael M
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Michael M,
Thank you so much for your kind words and ranking of excellent of the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area. That means a lot not only to our staff but to those looking on TripAdvisor for lodging guidance in the Aberdeen/Bel Air/Edgewood areas of Maryland.

We are so pleased that you took the time to compliment not only the cleanliness of the hotel but the service our team provided. It is realized that it is just this type of superior service that will set the Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area apart from the others and will keep our guests coming back to us.

We look forward to your return and until then, safe travels always and hold on to that travel bag.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place is so nice. The staff were so helpful to not only us but my family as well. My son and his family stayed for a few days before he was deployed. We came in for the deployment. They had all of us grouped together. The bed was great and the rooms so clean. Breakfast was good. Checking in and out was so easy. We had 3 kids with us and the staff was helpful with suggestions about what to do around the area. The laundry room is out of the way. It's on the 2nd floor down a long hallway.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. No problems here
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear The Eastern Shore Boop,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts of your recent stay experience at the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area. We appreciate that you mentioned what most travelers find important - how clean you found our hotel, how delicious our complimentary breakfast was and of course, how helpful you found our guest service associates.

Our team was honored to host your family and friends for such an honorable occasion. We thank your son for his service to our country.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

As many times as i traveled i've never came across a room like this! Spacious, clean, front desk nice and welcoming, helpful, accommodating, breakfast associate pleasant, breakfast had many varieties and not to mention the huge hot tub/ jacuzzi! The room was like a small apartment! Returning wouldn't even be a second thought!

Room Tip: If your looking for something spacious think about the king bed rooms w/ hot tub/jucuzzi
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ebone C,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about the newly renovated Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds. We are so glad that you found our whirlpool suite so inviting! It is a high demand room and most our guests, like you, appreciate the value. While our guest rooms are lovely and complimentary breakfast is hearty, it is our service that will continue to set up apart. Thank you for mentioning how accommodating our front desk team was - other folks on TripAdvisor searching for lodging options in the Bel Air/Aberdeen/Edgewood area will find your feedback invaluable.

We look forward to having you back with us soon. Until then, safe travels always.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was really getting to like this Comfort Inn, comfortable bed, great Made In America Towels, spotless room, friendly staff and then I went to take a bath. The floor was wet, the only thing I had done in the room was use the toilet and wash my hands(about 1 hr earlier),so I went looking for the water,was it something I had done. No the seal on the toilet had given out. I went to the desk and was told that the hotel was full, they would call the maintenance man at home to come take a look,ok. it was past 11pm. Glad hotel was this on top of things they could do this. Then the man took a look at it it was remove the toilet and hope he had the parts or use towels to keep it in check until morning. I wanted sleep so morning it was. Used 1/2 of the good towels to start and gave me Rags to replace. At least I had 1 towel left and the Rags. Used the restroom down the hall for most things, did get my bath and a good night sleep. Breakfast was ok had my standard waffle.
Would I come back , yes it could not happen again. Stayed Sept 27 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear fatkoalabear,

Thank you so much for your candid and objective feedback on your recent stay at the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites. First and foremost, I hope you will accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with the toilet leaking. Based on your description, it looks like you encountered the issue when you were hoping to get some sleep which must have been extremely frustrating. Will you let me know if this was ultimately resolved to your satisfaction?

We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves in your eyes and that you will stay with us again. Until then, safe travels always.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

this is the best hotel I stayed in Maryland the people are friendlythe breakfast wasn't bad in the dining area was a comfortable place to sit inI already reserved a room for next week well working here. By the way I'm from Buffalo New York

• Stayed: September 2013
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Thunder14225,

Thank you for your high praise and giving the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area a perfect score of 5 on TripAdvisor. There is no higher compliment that you could have given us.

You have discovered what most of our guests have - a hotel that provides an amazing value, refreshing décor and friendly. We realize that you have many lodging options from which to chose and so pleased not only that you stayed with us this week but that you made reservations for you next week as well! We understand that we need to earn your joy each time you stay with us and we look forward to doing exactly that.

Until your next arrival, safe travels always.