“Lines too long”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Edgewater
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Just like every other Chic-fil-a I spend my entire hour of lunch in the to go line. Easier to just go somewhere else during peak lunch times

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 19, 2018

been there so many times to eat & always had a good meal.the service is good along with the prices.at times it gets very full. but the food there is so good.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Service (drive-through) is typically fast even when busy. Milkshakes are good. Employees are always friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2017

We stopped here on the way to OCMD for lunch and were slightly disappointed being that this is a Chick-Fil-A. The service was slow despite many workers standing around talking to each other and customer/friends. You could see dried spill marks in the dinning area and trash laying around. I appreciate that the staff want to be friendly, but not to the extent that little/nothing is getting done. I hope this is because this particular building can "rest" on the premise of the shore traffic needing a place to eat.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Got drive through on 6/28 around 1. They were taking orders in the lot to hurry the line along. Food was super hot but that quality chik-fil-a taste. The one issue I had was my Dr Pepper was bad, wrong syrup to CO2 ratio. I was driving to the coast and didn't have time to turn around over a pop. If I hadn't lost the receipt I would have left feedback with them directly.

Date of visit: June 2017