“Not consistent”
Review of Friendly's - CLOSED

Friendly's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times and what I have found is that one day your order comes out of the kitchen correct and the next time it doesn't. The same is true about their food. Sometimes it is good and others it is not. Often times there a sticky syrup on the table which they have failed to wipe off. Not my favorite restaurant.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I thought that a quick sandwich at Friendly's would be a good idea on a Sunday afternoon. The experience went from bad to worse as the afternoon progressed. My salad was definitely bagged lettuce that was expired as the edges were brown and in addition the tomatoes were not firm. Sandwiches were either soggy or dried out which implies that the timing in the kitchen was off. That was strange considering that restaurant was nearly empty. Refills on drinks and getting served was a challenge. We stacked our dishes, begged for the check, and then we were overcharged. I had to ask to see the actual list of items on the check as I was just given a final total. My instincts told me to ask for an itemized list and by then the charges were on the credit card. The server gave me cash back but I am still not confident that it was correct. Four sandwiches, two salads and four drinks for $60? I will never return.