“Wonderful Sushi!!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Texas
“Wonderful Sushi!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My kids and I love Nova. We have been a few times in the past three months and they are consistently delicious. Their sushi is very fresh and great tasting. The restaurant itself is very clean and modern and the service is great!!

• Visited March 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Incredible sushi”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

You would not expect it from the outside but they have the best sushi in the area. I eat sushi all the time and the Christmas roll and the lava roll are some of the best rolls I have had.

1 Thank Kschallh
Annapolis, Maryland
“Excellent lunch, great atmosphere, spot on service”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Imagine my surprise, when talked into trying Nova by a colleague, that in between a small liquor store and a dollar store, there is a serene, low-lit Sushi and pan-Asian restaurant tucked away. Even the music played was so jazzy and soft that it took a while to recognize it as Christmas songs. The lunch specials are generous, with great presentation. Rolls were nicely made and fresh, soup was nice, fried gyoza were lovely, teriyaki was nice and not overseasoned...my only complaint is with the salad. The dressing was bitter and not very exciting. Everything else was great, and a wonderful value for lunch. Will be going there regularly!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank thegbb
Annapolis
“Excellent sushi and asian fusion”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This small restaurant located right next to the Kmart is easily missed but worth looking for. We went on a week night. We were seated right away at a booth because the sushi bar didn't have room. We started with Sake and wine that were well priced. For appetizers we had the crispy calamari ($8) which was to me the only low point of the night but my teenage daughter loved it. I had the steamed dumpling ($6) which was excellent. We had the excellent lava roll as well as the yellowtail and California rolls. Anyone who eats sushi in Edgewater might know Paul who worked at a sushi bar on the other side of the shopping center. His rolls are even better at his own place. The fried rice and the Thai dish (I can't remember which) were incredible. Everything fresh, flavorful and well presented. We ended with the Fried ice cream and the sticky rice bomb ($5) each. I loved the sticky rice with the black sesame filling.

I highly recommend it and I can't wait to go back and enjoy more sushi!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ann M

Been to Nova Sushi Bar and Asian Fusion? Share your experiences!