“Love it. Still can't believe McDonalds started the chain.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #47 of 64 Restaurants in Edgewater
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Yummy lime cilantro rice complements whatever you want on top in the way of beans, fajitos, steak/chicken/pork/shredded beef, salsa variety with corn, tomatoes or spicy, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and for extra $, guacamole. You can get all this in a bowl or wrapped in a tortilla, burrito style. They serve tortilla chips in a bag. They are OK but not like real Mexican Restaurants with hot chips. Serving size is plentiful and the combination of ingredients is filling and satisfying.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I have been to numerous Chipotle locations, nationwide. This one takes the cake. Not so good. My friend s and I both had Burrito Bowls. Usually the toppings are very generous, not here. Tiny, tiny, tiny bit of rice in the bottom, which normally one would applaud, One of Chipotle's "claims to fame" is there Cilantro Lime Rice, except we couldn't taste it because it was hardly there. It also helps if your employees know the types of meat they are serving, I think there are only 4, maybe 5. I asked for Carnitas, he gave me Chicken, then proceeded to scrape the chicken out of my container. Clueless !

Reviewed December 22, 2011

good for fast food... they are trying and it is a good quickie with the kids:)