“MThai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Thai food restaurant
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Food is always good. Portion sizes good in store. Carry out varies, sometimes decent size, other times small portions. I'm a fan of the crispy spring rolls, lamb gai, papaya salad, Tom yum, and green curry. Spice amount varies time to time. Sometimes the same dish is simply in edible because it is too spicy.Service is ok. The older lady is crabby. The chef, owner, and young girl are always friendly. Decor is typical Thai.

1  Thank Andy W

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This place is wonderful! It is run by a family where the wife (from Thailand) does all the cooking and the husband is the greeter and waiter. There were 2 other younger adult people there also on staff (might be their kids, but I couldn't tell). We had the whole MD rockfish crispy dinner--the fish was huge and the dinner was wonderful! Five stars!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My first night in town to visit my son and his fiancé my son took me to M Thai Kitchen. The meal was fantastic, the waiter friendly, and the prices totally reasonable. It was a treat to have it open when so many places were closed especially since it was my son's first choice of where to dine. I love Thai cuisine and this was some of the best shrimp Pad Thai and spring rolls I've eaten. Thank you for the great night out with my son. Definitely will be back on my next visit.

1  Thank NDtraveler9063
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We have really been craving good thai in annapolis. This gem took care of us. Wonderful curry, pad thai, pineapple fried rice.

2  Thank mtanen
Reviewed December 12, 2013

He is the head waiter and she the cook; apparently the new waitress is the grandmother. We returned to see if this was as good as we reported on our last visit. It was! The steamed wontons, containing minced shrimp and chicken, were outstanding and piping hot. They are made on site like most of the food served there. However, the steamed dumplings, which were pretty ordinary, apparently were not made at the restaurant although they were freshly steamed.

Our entrees were both excellent. The chicken in green curry was a delight with bamboo shoots and basil accents with a lovely blend of flavors in which the coconut flavor highlighted but did not overwhelm the other flavors; she made the spiciness just the way my spouse asked for it. The day's lunch special was chicken jungle curry, without coconut milk. It contained many varieties of vegetables and when I asked about the wonderful blend of spices, the answer was to point to the picture of Thai spices while saying almost all of those!

2  Thank Martin M