“Great presentation ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The chef did a great show with the cooking. The food was plentiful and delicious. I will be returning to try the sushi. So many of the rolls caught my attention. Be sure to use the coupons on their website for an even better deal!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I had a coupon that offered a "Dinner for 2" - filet mignon, shrimp, and lobster - $49.95, for my wife and me. The guest next to me ordered the same meal for himself. I noted the grill only had 2 lobster tails being cooked. When the chef distributed the tails, he gave 7 or 8 pieces to the guest next to me, 5 pieces to my wife, and 2 pieces to me. When I complained, I was told that the coupon I was using required the sharing of 1 lobster tail. I argued that was not stated and that dinner for 2 means 2 complete meals for 2. I was told by the individual, who was supposedly the "manager", that I needed to speak to the owner, who was not on the premises, but he refused to provide the owner's name or his own name. They finally provided me with a cooked tail. I paid the bill and left.

To begin, this is a seedy place. I don't think there is single legal immigrant working there. I will seek more legitimate environs on future outings.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Love the hibachi grill. Good food. It can sometimes take a while to be seated. However, it's worth the wait.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Hello, I went for a paint nite event. I arrived 1 hour early with the intent to order a meal. It worked out perfect! Very clean venue. Friendly staff. I ordered the salmon teriyaki with asparagus and rice. Out of this world flavor! A side of soup, I had the pleasure of Miso loved it! I highly recommend this venue for a super treat or date night out. Have a blessed day!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I came here with my bf for my birthday dinner. It was a Saturday night, but the place was not packed at all. In fact, we were the only two people at our table due to lack of guest and the cook had to cook for just us two lol. I really loved our chef, he was very friendly and funny. He made us feel comfortable in a town that we were not from. Also, all of the other staff were very nice and accommodating, we did not feel out of place like I thought we would. Now on to the food. It was delicious!!! I wish I did not get full so fast, because after a few bites I needed a to go box. My only complaint was that the steak was a tiny bit tough. I am not sure if it is because I always order the filet mignon but this time I just got regular steak and am judging it off of that, or if the steak was legit not tender enough. All I know is that I am upset that where we stayed did not offer a fridge in the room so I had to throw my left overs away. I am craving it right now because it was that good!! I am pretty sure we will never be in edgewater again, but I will look for this restaurant in a closer location and visit again!