“Perfect one night stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Baltimore, Maryland
“Perfect one night stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014

We stayed here for one night to attend a wedding outside of Easton. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast on Sunday morning was perfect and the service excellent. The one staff person was working extremely hard to make sure all guests were happy and had everything they needed for breakfast. As I grabbed a cup of tea to take with me as we departed I was given several granola bars for the ride and some advice on recommended speeds on the local roads. All greatly appreciated! The hotel is just off of busy route 50 so restaurants and things near-by.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear JaneS, Thank you so much for your great review and staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Easton,MD. I'm so pleased to hear all your nice comments about my staff and I and our hotel. I will pass along your review, my staff will enjoy reading all your great comments as well. I hope when your in the area again, you stop by and see us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this establishment for 2 nights last week. I stayed here 2 months ago and so enjoyed myself that I decided to have another short roadtrip. I am sooo impressed with the manager here, Dave, and his staff. They are friendly and extremely helpful. I have visited all but one of his recommendations for meals (and that was because they were closed that day). You have to meet Jackie, who mans the breakfast area most mornings - she is just a lovely person and will pack up a "to go" goodie bag if you are going to be on the road. I was only there 2 nights each time but was able to enjoy the pool and the facilities. The first time I traveled with my husband and this time with my father for a quick trip from PA to enjoy some blue crabs before they are out of season. If you have children, Jackie will be quick to ask the other guests if it's ok to watch cartoons on the breakfast area TV. Can't wait to visit again next year! Thanks for everything!!

Room Tip: The first floor rooms are close to the pool and breakfast area
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear GoodToGoMom, Thank you so much for your great review and your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express in Easton, MD. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed everything once again. My staff and I strive to make sure all our guests have a at home experience, we enjoy reading when we accomplish just that. We cant wait to see you next year!
Albany, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

I can only say in all my years of traveling this hotel staff goes beyond being courteous, helpful and friendly. The general manager, Mr. David Joy, checked us in quickly and efficiently, then came to our aid with a phone charger as ours had died on the road. He also supplied us with directions to where we needed to go and got us cold bottles of water to take to our room. All done with smile like we were the only thing that mattered. Later in the evening after conducting business, we walked into the lobby and were greeted by the aroma of warm chocolate chip cookies that were put out for guests (yes they were delicious!) The hotel room was clean and the bed very comfortable. I also liked that the exercise equipment worked and I got to use it at 4:30 a.m. Great breakfast choices and good coffee with staff offering to help get a plate. This is how a great hotel is run.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Pamela655, Thank you so much for your pleasant review and staying with us, at the Holiday Inn Express in Easton, MD. I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and we were able to make your stay as easy and comfortable as possible. My staff and I truly strive on making every guest feel at home when staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. One gentleman (front desk? Manager?) cleared my breakfast plate and one of the breakfast staff refilled my coffee. Crowne Plaza service for Express price. You can't beat that! The large rubber duckie in the pool was a big hit with our kids.

Stayed August 2014
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear OnefunH8R, Thank you for your review. I was so please to hear Our rubber duckies were a hit with your children, its the little things i believe that make the experience. I will pass all your great comments along to my staff they will enjoy reading this review.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

Our cycling group needed a block of rooms for a ride around St. Michaels. We were delighted with the service, price, and cleanliness at this property. The staff makes you feel as though you're staying at a B&B. Jackie prepared a wonderful selection for our breakfast and made sure no one left hungry. David made sure we had plenty of water for our ride and greeted us as though we were at his home. I can't say enough about the entire staff's attention to customer service. The rooms were very clean and we had plenty of towels (even those who just stopped by for a shower). The cost was very reasonable, especially when considering the quick drive to St. Michaels and time of the year. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Uspinuwin, Thank you taking the time to answer a review. We truly appreciate all the great comments you left in your review. I am glad we were able to accommodate your cycling group. We truly want every guest or group of guests to have everything they need as if you were home. I'm glad my staff and I were able to do that for you. I hope that if your group is in the area next year, we get to see you again.
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

The hotel is very clean, very comfortable, and has an excellent staff. Jacqueline managed the kitchen and breakfast room and did a great job, the buffet selection was very good and she went from table to table greeting the guests. We arrived quite ahead of the normal check-in time, and were checked in quickly. The rooms were quiet, and the air conditioning didn't blow onto the beds in a way that happens so frequently in hotel rooms. Will definitely frequent this hotel again when we come to the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear deborah956, Thank you so much for your great review. I was pleased to read all your nice comments. I will pass along this review for the rest of my staff to read, they will enjoy it. Hope to see you again soon.
Annandale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We always stay here when we are in easton. Has a great indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms are very clean. The breakfast buffet is always hot with a good selection. The thing that makes this place standout is the friendly staff. The manager is always helpful, the desk staff wonderful. The lady who runs the breakfast buffet is amazing, she makes you feel so at home, she is great with the kids and really cares that you have everything you need. If there is an award for the nicest place to stay this hotel should get it!

Stayed August 2014
Dear LovetotravelandEatout, Thank you so much for your review and being loyal to our hotel when your in Easton. We truly want to make every guest feel at home when staying with us. I will pass all your great comments along to my staff they will enjoy reading this. I hope to see you again soon when your in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
BEST WESTERN PLUS Easton Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
#1 of 4 in St. Michaels

Been to Holiday Inn Express Easton? Share your experiences!