“Fantastic! ”

Holiday Inn Express Easton
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Easton
“Fantastic! ”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We booked a little late for a wedding so they only had king bed rooms available for our family of four. They set us up with a rollaway bed and made it great. Housekeeping was quick and thorough while we were out in the morning. The hot breakfast was fantastic. My husband was a big fan of the sausage and gravy. The lady serving breakfast offered us breakfast bars for snacks during the day and gave us tips for our wamdering: where the cops sit, how to drive with out of state plates, etc. A great place to stay!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Stevielyn85
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Stevielyn85, Thank you for your kind review. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed everything about your stay. All your great comments are truly enjoyed. When your in the area again, please stop in and see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We are so happy that we spent two nights here this past weekend . My husband travels a great deal for his company and stays at many hotels but this one really stood out for us. It was because of the wonderful service we received- often a rarity in the world today. Dotie ,corrected a problem with our room upon check-in by coming by with a gift from the management for our inconvenience !!! What a wonderful thought.

The next morning we had to leave early before the regular breakfast time and Jacqueline was already there. She insisted that we take a packed breakfast with us before we went on our journey, Even came to the door, hugged and waved us on our way. Felt like we were leaving an old trusted friend .

On Monday, think it was Dave -??? gave us super directions about local points of interest. He was very knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to talk to him.

Hope to come back again before too long and thanks for making us feel so special.

1 Thank Judith850
Dear Judith850, Thank you for your review. Im pleased to hear all your great comments. We truly do try to make everyone feel at home when staying with us. I will pass all your comments along to Doty and Jaqueline, as well as all the other staff that made your stay enjoyable. We hope that if your in the area again, you will come by and see us.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 29, 2014

When we arrived, we were greeted by very friendly people at the desk. The room was clean. The breakfast was excellent and the staff helping with the breakfast was very friendly and helpful. If we go that way again, we will stay at this hotel. They even had bottled water available which was very helpful since we were there to ride bikes for a couple days.

1 Thank Nancy P
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Nancy P, Thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear all your great comments. I will pass them along to my staff, they will enjoy reading them as well. Come back and see us when your in the area again.
Lynchburg, Virginia
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I were on a Memorial Day weekend jaunt having attended the graduaion of a close family friend from the U.S. Naval Academy earlier on Friday May 23. We made last minute reservation to stay at this Holiday Inn Express. It appears to be new and was very nice. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The only issue is the location of the hotel. It is right on Route 50 which is good but it is arkward to get in and out of the parking lot from Route 50 if you are driving east on that road. Also it is not within walking distance of the historic downtown Easton area and there is limited taxi service. If you don't mind driving to the historice downtown area it is only a little over two miles.

1 Thank ChamL
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear ChamL, Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your holiday weekend while in our area. I enjoyed reading that my staff was helpful for you during your stay. I'm sorry to hear that getting into our parking lot was challenging. I will do my best to see what can be done so that this problem can be solved. When your in the area again, please stop in and see us.
Raleigh
Reviewed May 13, 2014

When I arrived early, the manager gladly accommodated me with early check-in and gave me a cold bottle of water after my harrowing trip across the Bay Bridge. He gave me a map of the area and directed me to the shortest way to a wedding venue for the weekend and provided personalized recommendations for small towns in the area for sight seeing. The hotel was very clean and conveniently located for seeing the Eastern Shore. Very good experience!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear parksRaleigh, Thank you so much for your great review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed everything. I hope that when your in the area again, you stop in and see us.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Got here on bus full of bicyclists for a charity ride. Doty and Rani got 15 people registered with keys in-hand in 15 minutes. So much faster than other hotels in the area. Rooms clean. Great place. Great price. Nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast each morn. Stay here!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Bill S, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear about the great service you received at check-in. I'm honored to have such a great and efficient group of staff here. I will be sure to pass all your great comments to my staff, they will enjoy it. When your in the area again, please stop in and see us.
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I with another couple stayed at this very clean and friendly hotel from Sunday to Wednesday. Check in was very fast and organized. The king bed room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was delicious and had many choices.
The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly. We had great conversations with Dave, Jackie and other staff members. Everyone went out of their way to make our stay the best.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Marjorie S, Thank you for your great review. I'm pleased to hear about your stay, and that my staff and I were able to make it the best it could of been. I will pass along all your nice comments to the staff, they will enjoy reading this. I hope that when your in the area again, you stop in and see us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Holiday Inn Express Easton? Share your experiences!