“Excellent Hospitality”

Holiday Inn Express Easton
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Nice clean rooms, and facility. Hot tub and swimming was an added bonus. Hot breakfast included sauage gravy, eggs, sauage, ham, biscuits, as well as full continential breakfast. WIFI was actually fast and problem free. Best of all the hotel staff was very friendly. Well worth the stay. Thank you staff for making me fell like home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Dave G,
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time. Im so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially the breakfast and amenities. I will pass along the message to my staff that you were very satisfied with them. Our number 1 goal is to make our guests feel as though they are at home away from home. Im so glad we could make you feel like that. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice room, friendly staff! I would stay here again! The social hour was a nice addition to my stay. I appreciate the free WiFi and proximity of the hotel to where I was working. Thank you to the staff!

• Stayed: February 2013
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Mirandarose,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. Im glad that you were able to enjoy our Priority Club Members Cocktail Hour, and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Thanks again! :)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was very satisfied with all the accommodations. Employees are great and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The breakfast in the mornings is great and so is the managers reception.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear 400ex-miles85,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that my staff was helpful and made you feel at home. I really appreciate you promoting our hotel and services to others staying in the area, and im glad you were able to enjoy our PC Managers Reception. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Thanks again! :)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We're currently staying at the hotel. There's hair all over the bathroom foot, there's sauna in the curtains and the head board. There's also cobwebs from the ceiling.

All I really ask for from a hotel is that it's clean. Very disappointed this one is not.

• Stayed: January 2013
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Cubby0711,
Im sorry to hear that you were so dissappointed in our service to you. There is no excuse for you to be unhappy with our cleanliness. I would love to discuss this further with you, and try make this right for you. Please contact me as soon as possible, and perhaps we can try again to show you the brand of service you are used to with Holiday Inn Express'.
David Joy

Reviewed November 30, 2012

overall, definitely the nicest i've ever been treated at a HI Express. or maybe any hotel, for that matter.
arrived late, front desk guy was courteous and very competent.
room was clean, bed was very comfortable, NFL network among the TV channels offered.
breakfast buffet was very sufficient. i prefer waffles to pancakes, but 'sokay. biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, cereal, baked goods, etc. about the only (practical) thing i would've liked to see is some kind of potatoes or breakfast burrito or something.
breakfast woman was very friendly and talkative. woman @ the front desk was knowledgeable. manager was very accommodating of a special request regarding my billing, and generously upgraded me for my stay.
if i had any complaint, it would be that there isn't a bar or restaurant on-site to get food or drink late at night.

Room Tip: room facing West had bright lights across the street. at the time i couldn't figure out how to w...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WishIWasAWanderer
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Wishiwasawanderer,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased you had such an enjoyable stay, and that all employee's were able to meet your expectations. I have taken your suggestions about the breakfast bar into consideration, however, due to brand standards we have guidelines that we have to stay in for the specific food. Also, since we are an Express hotel, the only type of food and beverage that we can supply is breakfast foods, we are unable to have a bar or restaurant in any Express hotels. Thanks again for taking the time to respond, we look forward to having you stay again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights during Hurricane Sandy. Everyone on the staff was great. They went out of their way to be helpful. The lady handling the breakfast was especially accommodating to everyone. We expected a lot of tedium waiting out the storm, but the experience was unexpectedly pleasant. We felt at home here. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Ralph D,
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I wish the weather had been a little more cooperative during your stay, but I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was pleasant nonetheless. We like for all of our guests to feel at home when they stay with us, but most certainly when its a circumstance when you would want to be in your own home anyway. Our breakfast bar attendant, Jackie, is fantastic and i will certainly pass along your kind comment. Thanks again for staying with us, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights during the hurricane, I have to say the staff was great especially the lady that worked the breakfast bar, the hotel was clean and my only complaint is that the beds were very uncomfortable, they were hard and lumpy and I had a difficult time sleeping.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear elc1968,
Thank you so much for your review. I wish the circumstances had been different during your stay and that you had been able to experience a little more of what Easton has to offer, but I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our hotel despite the hurricane. Our breakfast bar attendant, Jackie, is great. I will be happy to pass along your nice comments, as i know she enjoys hearing them. Im sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well. I plan on looking into our mattresses and bedding and seeing if some changes need to be made, so thank you again for bringing that to my attention. We look forward to having you stay with us again...hopefully the sun will be shining next visit! :)

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Holiday Inn Express Easton? Share your experiences!