“The place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express Easton
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I stay here whenever in town and have always been served well. The front desk staff is super friendly and very helpful. Special treatment is given to Priority Club members, including a mid-week happy hour. The rooms clean, all have fridges and some have microwaves. And the price is right.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Nighttrain4493

Reviewed May 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Easton this past weekend and we had a wonderful stay. From the curtious check in to a warm welcome at breakfast and the express check out. The staff was wonderful, they allowed us to check in early. Even though our room wasn't ready yet they got us in as soon as possible. The room was very neat and clean. The one thing that stood out to us the most was the gentleman with the long hair that made us a special plate of warm chocolatechip cookies. We came in after they were all gone and he made me and my wife a plate just for us. That stood out to us because he didnt have to do that. Thank you to all the staff at the Easton Holiday Inn Express. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Eastern Shore.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I were in town for bike riding on the Eastern Shore and Saint Michael's Winefest.The hostess for breakfast was super sweet and accomodating to all guests despite a busy weekend ( April 27th-29th) The hotel put out extra tables and chairs at breakfast to accomodate the large wedding and other groups there, despite many people the food was constantly replenished and fresh. The hotel let us check in super early on a Friday and gave us a first floor room to accomdate bike storage, which we didn't need but was a kind thought. Being on the first floor in the morning would probably not be ideal though if you wanted to sleep in with noise filtering in from the breakfast area. The pool and hot tub were wonderful to have after our 30 mile bike ride for relaxing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DeltagMaryland
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We spent three nights here as party of a wedding block. The staff was absolutely wonderful and amazing. They made us feel at home. The rooms were well cleaned and comfortable. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

myself my wife and son wentto easton md. for vacation andto see taylor hicks in concert in easton,md. we arrived ineaston friday march16 ,2012 westayedatthe hotel sawthe awsome taylor hicks on saturday march 17 .we wantedto go home sunday march18 but due to medical reasons westayed until monday march19 andwere allowed to stay an extra day . we had a good time on the trip .the accomodations were nice at the hotel and we had a good time at the taylor hicks concert and would recommendthis hotel to stay in.we recommend everyone to see taylor hicks wherever he is.

Room Tip: if you get a room with a walkin shower dont get a wheelchair one.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Cherie K, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for the Holiday Inn Express Easton! We are glad that the hotel accommodations were nice and that you would recommend us to other's looking for a hotel in the Easton area. We are glad that your family enjoyed the Taylor Hick's concert as well and look forward in seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I booked a room here for a yearly cycling event that comes through Easton. Upon confirmation noticed that the dates were a month earlier than my event.. Computer error, mind fart? Who knows but a simple thing to correct, called the hotel 30 seconds later and the reservation clerk checked the dates I wanted and said I’m sorry but the hotel is sold-out for the date you requested. I'm thinking ok than lets cancel this because the service cannot be fulfilled, than she says.. "I’m sorry but I can’t refund your money, because it’s an advanced purchase. Then I say but I don't have a room?, maintaining my sliding composure, I get transferred to the front desk and state my dilemma, once again believing this is easy to correct. The afternoon front desk clerk gives me no solace or sympathy and tells me the same thing when all I asked for was the general manager. she transfers me to his voicemail and then I book with another hotel. I call MasterCard and no charge was made and try the hotel again in the morning ready for war and after a brief roundabout with the recorded message was greeted by Ms. Taylor the front desk manager, I was fully prepared by the awful customer service I received prior but in mid rant she explained that she had not heard of this and would be glad to see what she could do given the circumstances. Ms. Taylor then does something I was not prepared for.... she takes care of me.. Actually presents "options" to try to get me in on the dates I needed then researches and recognizes that no charge was made. She cancels the reservation, confirms the no-charge and restores hope in the world <Smile> THANK YOU for knowing what real hospitality means

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Cj W
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. Im glad that we could get everything worked out. It does get a little tricky with Advance Purchase, and Pre-Paid rooms. While we try to adhere to policy, we understand that things do come up, and mistakes do happen while making reservations. Customer Service is our main priority, and I'm glad to see that my Front Desk Manager (Ms. Tyler) was able to grant your request to your satisfaction. I hope that one day you will be able to spend some time here in Easton Md, and that you will come and visit our hotel and staff in person. Thanks so much for your time, and enjoy your cycling event!

Reviewed November 27, 2011

The front desk staff was very friendly. My room was clean.
TV’s in the rooms need to be updated.
Indoor pool area was nice. Lots of places to sit. Room was very sunny, clean, and
no overwhelming smell of chlorine. The pool water was very cold. The Jacuzzi was a little small.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank lovetotravelandread
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Holiday Inn Express Easton? Share your experiences!