Days Inn Easton
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$121
$112
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$135
Hampton.com
$72
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
$119
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$86
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Days Inn Easton was, bar none, the worst hotel experience this military/traveling family has ever experienced. What we got was a $35/night hotel experience. Unfortunately, we paid just under $100.
a) Arriving to a front desk clerk who looked "put out" and upset that I interrupted her smoke break;
b) She then audibly harrumphed when I said I wanted to see the room first.
c) And after we got to the room she had assigned my family, the key didn’t work, so she told me to wait while she stomped off to get a new key. When she returned, she told me that door was broken so she moved me to another room. On the short walk to the new room, she looked through the window into two other rooms. Was she going to change rooms again and leave me out here while she got a new key?
d) A bathroom that was painted, apparently, by a couple ten-year olds who didn't care about what they were doing.
e) A television screen size from the 1950’s. I didn’t know they made televisions so small anymore.
f) No acknowledgment that we requested additional pillows in our online reservation. No run down at check-in. “Breakfast is in the X room and starts at (time) tomorrow. The gym is down this hall and is open from (time) to (time).” Nothing.
g) Showing up the next morning at 0600 at the front desk to an attendant wearing a dirty polo shirt. When I asked when breakfast opens (I got no sort of run-down of services from the clerk the day before), he said “6:30. I’m cooking it now.” Sorry. I’m not eating breakfast prepared by a guy wearing a dirty shirt.
h) The parking lot area was dirty, grass uncut, windows dirty. That tells me that the staff’s attention to detail to the interior areas is lacking, too. And sure enough, the lobby was dirty, one of the doors didn’t work, the toilets in the lobby were out of order.
I should have known when I looked at the room that it was sub-standard and just gone down the street to the Hampton Inn and paid the extra $50. We will never stay at this particular Days Inn again (we visit Easton a couple times a year). We will not stay at a Days Inn again unless every other hotel is booked and we have to do the travel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family