“Nice Place to Stay”
Review of Quality Inn Easton

Quality Inn Easton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We decided to visit St. Michael's, MD and had a free night with Choice Hotels, so we stayed @ the Comfort Inn in Easton, MD. The location was good, the room was very good and the staff was fantastic. The bed was very comfortable, mattress were immaculate (first thing we check in a room) and the breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this location if you need to stay in the area. St. Michaels is also a very good town to visit with many shops on their main street and Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge has lots of bald eagles. The town of Easton looked very nice also, but we didn't have time to visit - maybe next time!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dcd0127
Cherie K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for letting other future guests know what to expect! We take pride in our hotel and we hope that will visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Its really hard to beat the price of this place. It IS an older motel. However, I found the location and breakfast buffet to be outstanding. We were there for a Memorial Service, and stayed four days and three nights. I was very pleased with the staff. Checking in was a little time consuming becasue the phone kept ringing, but the clerk was very courteous, and appologized for the interruptions. The lady keeping the breakfast buffet "stocked" always had plentoy of fresh hot food to put out. Getting around Eston was fast. Shopping downtown was interesting ... plenty of shops to browse in.

Room Tip: A little bit of a walk from some rooms, up to the breakfast room. If you don't want to walk a w...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sailor_From_Texas
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was in town for corporate training, and spent one night at this location. The decor was a little dated, but the staff was extremely friendly, the room comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was excellent - definitely exceeding my expectations. I've had bad luck with some of the Choice Hotels as of late, but that was definitely not the case with this location! I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank L0stInTheEther

We are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations at our "Choice" property as we take pride and ownership of our hotel! We "thank you" for taking the time to post this review and hope you will return on your next trip to Easton, Maryland!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Picked this property as I an a Choice Privilege member, here for a 2 night stay, visiting family and the area. The hotel was very clean, check in was fast and professional, as well as check out. Only had two issues, one was the bathroom, it is so small that the door rubs against the toilet when you open /close the door. if your not a small person and try to shut the door it is difficult, unless you step in tub. It is also a safety issue if someone fell on the floor, and could not get up, it would be impossible to open the door. The hinges are on the inside and the door opens to the inside. The refrigerator was so cold it froze our sandwiches on the bottom shelf. But would consider staying here again, because of the clean property. (maybe I should lose some weight first ).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jackiejw
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Extremely pleasant staff. I asked for early check-in and my room was ready when I arrived. They were efficient and didn't keep people waiting even with only two people in line. They asked my preference for the room location.
great bed and pillows. Everything you need in the room: microwave, small refrigerator, hair dryer, iron, and bath/shower toiletries.
full breakfast
Excellent value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank B D

Thank you for letting us know the experience that you received at the Comfort Inn Easton! We look forward in seeing you again when in Easton!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had to stay in town overnight for work and found this place to be far cheaper than some of the other nearby hotels and being on per diem and getting ok reviews I thought I would give this a try. It turned out to be what the other reviews made it sound like, about average (on the above side of about). The rooms have outside access which is not necessarily bad. The room smelled very strong of air freshener which I think made my allergies bother me a little bit. Other than that though it was clean, had a flat screen tv with an acceptable assortment of channels, a decent sized desk, and had a microwave and refrigerator (both in good working order).

Where I very much appreciated this place came when I had to check out. My company had told me I would there for several days but after the first day I had to switch locations further south. I came into the front desk at 2:00pm and they very graciously allowed me to checkout without charging me any extra.

I would recommend this place to anyone needing a decent place to stay but on a lower budget.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John Y
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Like human navels(not to be confused with the nearby Naval Academy) some are innies and some are outies. This comfort Inn is an outie(coorirdor). This is probably consistent with the age of this property. It could use some updating. The room was generally Ok with comfortable beds. The bathroom was really small. The door rubbed against the seat of the toilet. The back of the bathroom door had several layers of veneer torn off. The toilet also was in need of a new flapper since it ran all the time. The front desk and breakfast were all pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was pretty good. The price for the room was fairly high considering the quality of the room and the time of the year. There is also a Denny's restaurant next door.

Room Tip: There is a newer Holiday Inn Express next door.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 4 in Grasonville

Been to Quality Inn Easton? Share your experiences!