“One of the Best!!”
Review of Quality Inn Easton

Quality Inn Easton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed September 4, 2013

From the time we checked in with Amanda, we were treated with EXCELLANCE.

As we were moving into our room, we were greeted by Flo (Housekeeping) and asked if we needed anything.

Kathy helped us start our day with a healthy choice breakfast...FRESH CUT FRUIT WAS ON THE MENU! She went above and beyond!

Jackie, in laundry, helped us out with our was.

Marian, front desk, was wonderful in answering all of our questions before we arrived.

We were there to work the Caroline Summerfest in Denton. This staff made our visit true pleasure. So much so, we stayed an extra day for our layover to our next event.

WARNING...THIS STAFF MAKES IT HARD TO LEAVE!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 132 on the ground floor. It was a corner room and not much noise. All ground floor...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelAlotUnMe
Cherie K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your stay and we look forward to seeing you next year for the Caroline Summerfest!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Easton

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Over all not a bad place but for the money could use a little updating. This is a motel not a hotel. Very noisy in the morning. We could actually see daylight under the door and could hear everything from people talking to cars starting, even with the air conditioning on. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Shower needs to be replaced. Bath tub floor gave some and was very creaky. The faucet was missing the whole middle. The breakfast was very good and breakfast attendant was very knowledgable about the area and very accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room on the interior so you don't hear all of the cars in the parking lot.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were traveling with my husband and children and not familiar with the area. We took a chance on this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were excellent. Breakfast was very good with local fresh fruit. Cathy who assisted with the breakfast was wonderful and she even gave us highlights of the town and stops we should see.

1  Thank Heidi P

I would like to "thank you" for taking the time to post your review and will pass along to our staff to read. Yes, we are a older hotel but as you mentioned the GREAT breakfast and location you can't beat the price!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had to travel to Easton for a funeral recently. Based on the internet advertising, we booked in for two nights. When we physically checked in (after a 13 hour drive), our keys would not work. We walked back to the desk and got new keys. After a restful night, we woke up looking forward to their hot breakfast. The scrabbled eggs tasted like they were powdered eggs. Not good. We spent the rest of the day at the funeral and reception to get back to our room with a set of key cards that would not work. Back to the desk for more key cards. The desk is aware of the problem but apparently the owner has chose not to correct it. Next morning, I decided to skip the powdered eggs and tried a waffle (which I really don't like anyway) and it tasted awful. Also on that Thursday one of the conference rooms was booked and most of the people in that room had come into the breakfast room and gotten themselves a free meal. This is not a motel I would come back to. Unfortunately in that area you've got a Holiday Inn Express at $160.00, this one for $94.00 or Econo Lodge for $69.00. So your choices are limited. Also I don't think $25.00 per night non refundable fee is exactly what you could call "Pet Friendly". La Quinta is Pet Friendly. They charge $0. Unfortunately for me there are none up them anywhere near Easton, Md. Next time I may try EconoLodge.

1  Thank rmh31602
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff made this place a gem. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Extra towels were provided as we requested. The front desk directed us to nearby Easton diner for a wonderful dinner. The breakfast lady offered helpful travel advice. The breakfast was great, included fresh watermelon. The only thing I would recommend is a "power wash" for some of the outside stairs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VegGardenPro
davidjoy, General Manager at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear VegGardenPro,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Breakfast attendant Cathy, does a great job providing fresh local fruit for our guests and everyone seems to enjoy it. Thank you for letting me know about the outside steps, I will look into it, and have our maintenence crew take care of that immediatly. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had stayed at the Comfort Inn Easton, MD about 8 years ago and had a horrible experience. The smell in the room was horrible, everything was old, broken and dirty. I didn't even want to sleep on the bed.

Just a few weeks ago, I needed a room in Easton and wanted to stay at the Holiday Inn. They were booked and suggested I take a room at the Comfort Inn next door. My immediate reaction was "I would rather sleep in my car". They assured me that the Comfort Inn had been renovated and offered to show me the rooms. The new rooms are beautiful! The pool is refreshing and the coffee is better than Starbuck's!!! I couldn't believe the difference. Not only did I stay there but I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for a place to stay in Easton.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzanne Y

Dear Suzanne Y,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear that we went above your expectations for our hotel. Im sorry to hear about your unpleasant stay years ago, but i am so glad that we were able to give you great service this time. We are very proud of the changes we have made in the past year and I love hearing that our guests are enjoying them as well. Thanks again for staying and for recommending our hotel. See you next time you're in Easton!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have stayed at many Choice Hotels over the years. This is definitely one of the best. The breakfast was wonderful, and included fresh strawberries picked from a local farm. The staff was great, especially the lady who was in charge of the breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MarySunshineMaryland
davidjoy, General Manager at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear MarySunshineMaryland,
Thank you so much for your review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. As a seasoned traveler, it means a lot that you consider us one of the best. I'm so pleased that you were able to enjoy some of the local fruit that the Eastern Shore is famous for. I have passed along your comments to my staff, they really appreciate hearing nice things from the guests. I hope to see you again, the next time you are in the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
#2 of 9 in Easton
Oxford Inn
Oxford Inn
#1 of 1 in Oxford

Been to Quality Inn Easton? Share your experiences!