“Wonderful Staff”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Canada
“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The staff at the Inn were great we had a clean, comfortable room and a breakfast that was just fine. We enjoyed the family friendly atmosphere and the responsiveness of the staff. We travelled with our service dog and everyone was interested and helpful. Thanks for a terrific 5 days! We will be back

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SailorsOntario
davidjoy, General Manager at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear OntarioSailor,
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you had such a good trip! I have passed along your kind comments to my staff. We really enjoyed having your here for your 5 day trip and I hope that we see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our family of 6 stayed overnight on our way home from OC. From our 1st call to book our room to checkout, we were greeted by super friendly staffers. Our room was comfy, clean & convieniently located on bottom level near pool & parking. The continental bfast was excellent! We will definitely be back annually! :-)

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank mama12131972
Dear Mama12131972,
Thanks so much your review. I'm so glad you and your family had such a nice stay on your way back from the beach. I hope everyone enjoyed the pool! I have passed along your comments to my staff, they always appreciate hearing them. We can't wait to see you next year...and we will have a nice hot breakfast waiting for you! :)
Danville
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed here recently during the week for a business meeting in the area. Was greeted immediately upon walking through the door, was recognized as a Choice Priviledge member with a small bag containing water and bag of chips. Only stayed the one night but during my stay I continually saw a manager on staff and visible. Staff were always polite and welcoming. Had a small maintenance issue in the evening and was surprised to see that they actually had a maintenance man on had to attend to it very quickly. Breakfast was pleasant, attendant again very friendly and helpful, went out of her way to make sure you had what you needed. Did not get to use the pool, but it looked very inviting, well landscaped. Room I was in was recently renovated, very clean, bed comfortable and easy to access from my car and the lobby. Do not travel this way often but would stay again if ever in the area.

Room Tip: I was on side of hotel, small amount of traffic noise, did not real bother me, probably would not re...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Grammy5Danville
Cherie K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for submitting your review on Tripadvisor! This review is just another great example how the staff and management work as a team and exceeds in Eastern Shore Hospitality! If you are ever in the area again, you must take a dip in our outdoor pool! It's so relaxing and refreshing after a long day :)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, Usa
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My daughter's softball team stayed here while they were competing in a nearby tournament. All in our group agreed that the staff was great; they were friendly, helpful and accomodating. Our team was provided a conference room to use for team meetings and dinner. As mentioned in another review, Gatorades were provided in the morning at the breakfast bar which is above and beyond what we as a team expected. The breakfast bar was clean, well maintained and stocked with a variety of foods from which to choose including plenty of fruit. For a little rest and relaxation, the team enjoyed the pool facilities, which were immaculate; the grounds were nicely landscaped, the pool was pristine, the pool furniture was well maintained and clean, pool towels were provided, and picnic tables were located on the lawn surrounding the pool. In concluding, this hotel is definetly worth considering if you are staying in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tracy G
Cherie K, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you Tracey for this excellent review of the Comfort Inn Easton! I believe we have met all your expectations and more during your visit! We look forward to seeing you again in 2014, if not sooner!
Maryland,US
Reviewed June 14, 2013

A large number of us stayed there for a bike ride fund raiser. The riders and volunteers had to be out at the community center before 0630 on Saturday/Sunday. So the Comfort Inn had their buffet breakfast start much earlier instead of the usual weekend 0830. Even offered us Gatorade, water bottles and fruit. Granted this is a Comfort Inn, a budget hotel chain, so you won't get anything fancy, but it was clean and the staff was great.

My only regret is that I didn't tip housekeeping more.

Room Tip: I asked for a non-pet room, because of my allergies.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank KevinBaltimore
Kevin, First I would like to say "thank you" for posting this review. I agree, we aren't a "fancy" hotel but our GREAT STAFF and CLEAN Rooms will make you return to the Comfort Inn Easton! We hope to see you again next year!!
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife just finished the Eagleman, which is probably her 40th triathlon in 15 years, so we have stayed at a lot of places for triathlons in the eastern US. Because for this weekend they went out of their way to cater to the competitors, we have seldom stayed at a better place, which includes some high-priced host hotels. The normal breakfast is varied, fresh and complete, but on Sunday morning Cathy is there and serving an even better tri breakfast at 3:30 am! They also have Gatoraide and nutribars for you to take. Many of the rooms have new wonderful mattresses and bedding. And the price is modest for what you get. The manager even asks the competitors what more they might provide to help them compete.

Room Tip: all the rooms face the outside, so pick a ground floor one.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jim M
beach10preston, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Easton, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed the accommodations and services received here at the Comfort Inn Easton! We do have a great team working here and it really shows by reading this post and others. I was glad to meet both of you before you checked out and hope to see you in 2014! Good luck in Hawaii!!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here before competing in a triathlon in Cambridge, and I had a wonderful experience. On the morning of the race, the staff got up extra-early and had the full breakfast out for us at 4 am. They even brought out gatorades, bottled water, and extra bananas for the athletes. The rooms were very clean, very comfortable, and a good size; there was plenty of space for me to spread out all of my tri gear. The pool was great too; it was extremely clean and there were plenty of chairs and lounges for sunbathing on the deck. I am planning to book here again for next year's race.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MS J
"Above and Beyond" is our goal and expectations from our staff at the Comfort Inn Easton! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and already looking to make your reservation with us again in 2014! Thank you for taking the time to post this review for other guests to see what a friendly, clean and comfortable hotel we have here in Easton!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Holiday Inn Express Easton
#2 of 9 in Easton
Oxford Inn
Oxford Inn
#1 of 1 in Oxford

Been to Quality Inn Easton? Share your experiences!