“Love the dirty rice”

Add it.
Popeyes
Ranked #65 of 127 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed January 3, 2019

Came here with my friend in the middle of a long road trip. I had some fried fish and fried chicken combo but what I love the most is the dirty rice. So full of flavor!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The worst chicken, fries and biscuit I've ever had. So greasy it came through the container, the bag, onto my clothes and my car seat! I will never stop again, unless my car needs lubed. Terrible food.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Got a take-out; service was prompt and courteous, selection pretty good and food was fine. Didn't provide any butter for biscuit.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2016

Still consistently great fried chicken. Right on 50 in the center of Easton. Top notch management that does it right.
A lot of places make fried chicken but Popeye's does it right.
Always fresh.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

This is my go to stop for a quick dinner. The family loves the chicken and sausage gravy. Always friendly and fresh food.

Date of visit: January 2016