“I'm in Love!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
“I'm in Love!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor & decided to give it a try...

We had a cappuccino, quiche & a meat sandwich (bagel, egg & turkey sausage).

The cappuccino was the best I had in years!! (High praise considering I own a gelato shop that serves espresso drinks). The quiche was excellent as well - very moist & great flavor. It came with a fresh side salad. The only downside of the meals was the meat sandwich - it was dry for my companions taste. Rather expected as you need some sort of spread or dressing to moisten a bagel sandwich but that defeats the benefit of turkey sausage, right?

We'll be back - thanks!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 1gelato

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A morning haven for you and your dog/s!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The staff were very indulgent and kind to my two boxers, bringing them water, and making them a special serving of scrambled eggs. Any one treats my dogs well, I will forever by loyal to their business. The cappuccino is excellent and the breakfast wraps as well.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Susan H
Newport News, Virginia
“Nice cafe”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

A friendly little shop, we enjoyed sitting in the window seats watching folks on the streets of Easton. Sandwich was BIG, soup was delicious. Price was ok.

Visited April 2013
Gambrills, Maryland
“Small place with great food.”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

While staying overnight in Easton, the wife and I wanted something different and not expensive. We hit on the Red Hen about 9am on a Saturday morning and found a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, lots of room to sit and watch the world go by while sipping some great coffee and munching on the best breakfast burrito I've had in a while. My wife got an egg-white sandwich and loved it as well. Their offerings were great for what we wanted and the locals working the place were really attentive. If you don't want an expensive hotel-style buffet, check out the Red Hen as an alternative - you won't be displeased!

• Visited March 2013
Salisbury, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local place with local people”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Do you want a great local place to go run by local people? I do, the Red Hen is a great place for many reasons. The food is very good with plenty of different options along with many varieties of coffee. The setting is perfect for a business meeting along with taking the family out to eat as well. Everytime I meet a client in Easton I always suggest we go here. I have been totally satisfied and will always recommend.

• Visited February 2013