“Nice cafe”

Red Hen Coffee House & Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013

A friendly little shop, we enjoyed sitting in the window seats watching folks on the streets of Easton. Sandwich was BIG, soup was delicious. Price was ok.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

While staying overnight in Easton, the wife and I wanted something different and not expensive. We hit on the Red Hen about 9am on a Saturday morning and found a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, lots of room to sit and watch the world go by while sipping some great coffee and munching on the best breakfast burrito I've had in a while. My wife got an egg-white sandwich and loved it as well. Their offerings were great for what we wanted and the locals working the place were really attentive. If you don't want an expensive hotel-style buffet, check out the Red Hen as an alternative - you won't be displeased!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Do you want a great local place to go run by local people? I do, the Red Hen is a great place for many reasons. The food is very good with plenty of different options along with many varieties of coffee. The setting is perfect for a business meeting along with taking the family out to eat as well. Everytime I meet a client in Easton I always suggest we go here. I have been totally satisfied and will always recommend.

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Good paninni. Great coffee. Pleanty of room and quiet for a working lunch. If you aren't really hungry, you can split one sandwich.

1  Thank jck123123
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Besides being convenient to my office Red Hen has set themselves apart by offering great food at a reasonable price. Food is cooked to order and they make their own bread as well. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the staff always greats you with a smile. I would definitely recommend visiting for breakfast or lunch. It certainly does not hurt that the coffee is great as well.

2  Thank Nick F