“If you have never been to an Amish Market…this will not disappoint.”
Review of The Amish Market

The Amish Market
Ranked #1 of 13 Shopping in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: While you are visiting the Eastern Shore, don't forget to drop in and visit our wonderful Amish & Farmers Markets! We are searching the Eastern Shore for Amish Markets, Farmers Markets and Flea Markets. Browse our online stores, find markets across the Eastern Shore, Register your market with us. Awesome furniture, food, crafts, handmade health products, sauces, fruits, produce, bakery items and more.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you have never been to an Amish Market…this will not disappoint.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I go to the Amish Market frequently. I live in Easton and it is the closest thing that we have to a food court. If you are visiting Easton and are planning a trip there, it is only open Thurs-Saturday. I had not lived before I tried their pretzel hot dogs.
Every year we purchase our Thanksgiving Turkey there.
I love getting our fresh meat products there as well.

It is also interesting and I catch myself doing this every time I go there, but I stare (I know) at the Amish and wonder about their lives and how they live. I am fascinated by their lifestyle choices. Their work ethic is impressive and I really admire them and I love interacting with them as they are completely American and from our time and then not at all.

In all, the Amish market is a great experience any time you go. It is a great thing to do and place to go. Hold on to your wallet, you will want to buy a lot of things.

Visited November 2013

Easton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Weekly Routine”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I visit this market weekly for fresh meats, cheeses, and especially for hard to find items. Eish's applewood smoked bacon is to die for.

Visited November 2013
Denver
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Worth a Stop if you have time”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had never been to an Amish Farmers Market before and was not sure what to expect. It was kind of like a craft fair meets grocery store meets furniture store. All kinds of chachkies and lots of food. We shared one of the stuffed pretzels with bacon and eggs, it was very tasty but would not like to know the nutritional facts. We also split a whoppie pie, that was awesome.
The one downside to the whole experience was all of the flies inside the cafeteria like eating area. It was an interesting experience but probably once is enough.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank anf720
Bordentown, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Cream Puffs & Stuffed Pretzels”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed in Easton for a month and stopped here at least 2 or 3 times a week. Each time I would get their mini cream puffs (25 cents each) or mini eclairs (50 cents each). They were always fresh and the best I have ever eaten. They also have a stand with stuffed pretzels that are amazing and make a great lunch. Try the cheesesteak pretzel, one with crab dip or the one with a hot dog. They are all delicious. There are also many good cheeses and cheese dips as well as a lot of local produce and handmade furniture.

Visited February 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“From furniture to meat!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We bought our king sized bed here. The Amish furniture is top quality. We also buy all of our meat here weekly. A fun place for a quick meal where you can try something new at each meal. The people are very nice. Where else can you get such a variety of products at such reasonable prices and high quality! We have seen just about everything for sale here including motor scooters.

This is a place for serious shopping or an ice cream cone on a hot day. Don't miss it

Visited July 2013