“Come here every week for meats vegetables cheese and eggs”
Review of The Amish Market

The Amish Market
Ranked #1 of 13 Shopping in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: While you are visiting the Eastern Shore, don't forget to drop in and visit our wonderful Amish & Farmers Markets! We are searching the Eastern Shore for Amish Markets, Farmers Markets and Flea Markets. Browse our online stores, find markets across the Eastern Shore, Register your market with us. Awesome furniture, food, crafts, handmade health products, sauces, fruits, produce, bakery items and more.
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I shop here for my groceries and get my fish across the street for my fish and seafood, and have been doing this every week for many years.

Esh Meats cuts my lamb steaks for me, and I buy in bulk. Their sausages, including fresh weisswurst, is divine, as is their hickory and apple-smoked bacon. The poultry counter has fresh ducks, and I usually buy one a month and make a Peking duck at home. They are SO MUCH BETTER than the ducks that come into the major grocery stores around Thanksgiving.

The produce counter, to the right of Esh meats, always has tasty and attractive vegetables, including less common ones such as parsnips, fingerlings, herbs, rhubarb, unusual squash varietals, and assorted types of onions and potatoes. And, the cheese counter not only has ALL SORTS of cheeses (including your French varieties and goat cheese) but also has some lovely spreads great for parties -- the smoked salmon being one of my favorites.

I eat so much better, and so much healthier, with the Amish market as a part of my life.

1  Thank urbanrev
in 2 reviews
"ribs"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I love to come here every time I am in the area if for no other reasn than just the smell of it!

Reviewed October 2, 2011

The Amish Market is listed as an attraction. It is actually a combination of merchants in an old grocery store. There is a bakery area, featuring regular baked goods as well as Amish specalties such as beehive cake, sweet potato biscuits, various breads, slices of cake as well as whole and half cakes, fruit tarts, shoofly pie. It is homemade and fresh. The bake shop is on the expensive side a 1/2 pie being $4.25. There are also booths which sell vegetables, cheese, coffee and tea, spices and natural peanut butter, meat butcher shop, poultry butcher shop, candy, smoothies, ice cream, pretzels, breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner buffet (Buffet items can also be purchased separately. Eat in or carry out food. There is a carry out salad area that has various kinds of pickles, coleslaw, pretzel salad, etc. There deviled eggs are wonderful. It is a great place to go in get a cup of coffee brouse and then decide what you want to buy or not buy. Located in an old grocery store you are out of the elements. Only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It closes at 4 pm on Saturday. EZ off and on Rt 322 in Easton.

3  Thank BB411
Reviewed May 15, 2009

my mom and I were out shopping today and so we stopped in to the amish market the people in there were dressed in cute dresses I found out that they were from pensilvana the amish regin and they we amish religian and we ate lunch in there I got a soda and one of the best amish hot dog pretzels in maryland it was SOO GOOD and I bought a donut and a big huge lollypop that was the greatest place ever I would reccamend the amish market in maryland if you live in annapolis