Hampton Inn Easton
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$114
$63
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$94
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Travelocity
$72
$119
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
Travelocity
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$86
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$125
All reviewscookieshilton honorsrooms are cleanthe entire hoteleasy accesseaston stwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffnight's sleepminute drivegreat place to staypleasant stayvery nice hotelnice breakfastconvenient locationeastern shore of maryland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This was a stressful, but necessary visit. It included visiting with family, burying loved ones, saying goodbye. Knowing I had a clean, comfortable, quiet, room waiting at the end of the day made it all bearable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Linda W
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Linda W,

Thank you for staying with us while you visited family, we are sorry for your loss and glad we could be a calm in the storm. We look forward to your future visit.

Regards,

Hampton Inn

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Found hotel using trivago and the location had good reviews so I elected to stay. Registration was through nation hotline and when I arrived all for ready immediately for my stay. Main part of the hotel had just been remodeled a number of months ago. The entrance floor was laid out well for eating and privacy and nicely decorated. I found the front desk people to be most helpful in getting to local sites and finding a place to eat.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Hello 276henryc,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Easton. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and my team was helpful to you in finding restaurants and areas of interest. I have a great team who really enjoy helping guests experience the local flavor of our communities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently spent one night at this hotel while on a bus trip to St. Michael's. It was a delightful experience -- upon arrival the staff were friendly and helpful. Check-in for our group was efficient and quick and there was coffee and cookies. The lobby area was attractive and our room was spacious, tastefully decorated and sparkly clean. The beds were very comfortable; the TV was large with many channels; the bathroom was large with a tub/shower with a curved shower rod (nice touch).

The breakfast was plentiful and tasty with eggs, bacon, waffles and the usual hot and cold cereals, breads, juices and coffee. The manager came over to chat and even cleared my table (a very nice touch).

Overall, I would definitely return to this hotel and can recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MomMomDee

Dear MomMomDee,

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us thank you for all your comments. We really enjoyed having your group stay with us and hope to see you return again next year. It is great to welcome people to the area who have not had an opportunity to explore Talbot County, it is the jewel of Maryland.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is the nicest Hampton Inn that we have stayed and would rate as one of the best of all that we have stayed. The staff was very friendly and professional. The five o clock cookies are a nice touch. JPW

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

johnwD4389WX,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience here on Trip Advisor and very pleased we exceeded your expectations. I will share your comments with my team and hope to welcome you back again soon. We love sharing our cookies with the guests.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2014

First off I will say that I would like to give this hotel 3.5 stars but gave them 4 because overall, everything was not a huge deal, just personal preferences. I stayed here for the Saint Michael's Half Marathon. Upon check-in I was greeted and helped as soon as someone was available. The young woman I was taken care by was polite and mentioned I was a Gold member. However, at the same time, the manager, Patrick, looked over her shoulder and mentioned out loud how many points I had and made a snarky comment about "travel much" which I thought was totally unprofessional. Then I mentioned how I needed at 1 hour later check out, "No can do" said Patrick. I told him how I spoke with Steven and he said I could since I would need to come back after running to shower before my long drive home. Patrick said "I have had 40 people already ask, OK FINE" and then he tells the girl to add it to my account and that no one else gets late checkout. So, that was a bit unpleasant. I was kindly reminded about he coffee and the cookies at 5pm by the nice young girl. Also that the breakfast starts at 6am until 10am (so there was no way for me to get food before OR after my run). The hotel only has 4 levels, I was in 314. It was spacious, a king, facing the back alley and my "view" was of a cluttered backyard of someones house. The room was not cluttered however needs some paint work as the cosmetic scratches are very noticeable. The bathroom only had a shower, no tub and had a good amount of mold in ceiling cracks. I did go to a local pasta joint to get dinner since they have no food on location for dinner. I did pick up a warm cookie for dessert, no milk was out. Other than the thin walls (or maybe the person next to me talked really loud), I had a very good nights rest. The bed, thank goodness, was firm and comfortable. In the morning on my way out the breakfast had just began, so I had to bypass it. When I got back to the room I quickly showered and only needed 15 minutes of my "extra hour." On my way out Patrick had just got in and seemed to be in a better mood and even asked how my runs was. The two new women working the desk were very nice as well and one even got me some skim milk for my to-go coffee. So, in the end, I would probably stay here again, especially if only for one quick night, not for longer. I would have loved for them to offer the breakfast either earlier or a little later to accommodate the numerous runners staying with them. And I hope Patrick was having an off evening, as I don't think I would tolerate professionalism like that again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Min76,

Thank you for sharing your experience we value our guests opinions and constructive criticism. Thank you for bringing to our attention the deficiencies of your guest room, we immediately addressed them. While I would like to say we are always on top of guest room maintenance sometimes we learn of issues from our guests. As a Hilton Honors member we value your loyalty to the brand, in reviewing your TripAdvisor posts I see it is your preference and we appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed the St. Michaels running festival experience. It is a great event that has grown exponentially in the 3 short years it has been in existence.

I agree with offering breakfast earlier for this event and plan to do so next year. Honestly we were taken by surprise by the number of runners staying with us this year. We did provide fresh fruits, pastries, and yogurt early in hopes of accommodating those leaving prior to 6:00 am. When we know of this type of need with other events we do make operational adjustments. I am happy you enjoyed the Olive Garden for dinner and our cookies. We have recently stopped offering the milk, it is available upon request, as we found we were wasting 80% of what we put out.

I am sorry you perceived Patrick as "snarky". In speaking with him this was not his intent but rather he was looking to acknowledge your Hilton loyalty and amount of travel you do. As far as commenting on your HHONORS points he finds many guests don't keep close track and are surprised at the number they have accumulated when he brings it up in conversation. I am pleased you found our front desk team polite and very nice.

We do work to accommodate guests requests for later check out times when possible. As a seasoned traveler you understand the challenge trying to meet the needs of guests arrival for check-in time of 3 pm when a large contingent of guests needs an extended check out time.

You are correct the hotel has 4 floors we are a smaller property in the Hampton brand, the market would not support anything larger. At 74 rooms more than 4 floors is not necessary and Easton zoning does not allow buildings higher than 5 floors, this is in keeping with the historic character of the area. The property is a newer prototype in the Hampton family ( 7 years old) which offers a mix of room and bathroom configurations. Our double queen rooms offer the bathtub shower combination and our king rooms offer the walk in shower which many guests prefer. We selected a room for you on the back of the hotel as it is farther from the traffic noise of route 50 and provided you with the room type and floor of your request. Based on the property the hotel sits on we are limited with the view we can offer and of course we cannot pick our neighbors.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Best Regards,