“survey”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was a great stay, The staff was very helpful. The front desk was very helpful. I was working on business. It was a very pleasant stay. I am planning to us this location again. In the event that I may need another hotel I am planning to make sure that my company put in the request so that I will be able to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear 907rebag,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience, I am very pleased to hear my team provided you with a great experience. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Talbot County has great shops and restaurants as well as outdoor activities, it makes a great destination to relax and have fun in addition to business.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Upon late arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly front desk person. She was very helpful and informed us that the cot we requested was already in our room. Check-in was very fast. The hotel was very clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura S
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Laura S,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay I will share your comments with my team. They really appreciate knowing their efforts are recognized. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn as your Easton hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My fourth stay at this hotel and all were fine. Close to good sandwich shops and other restaraunts. Also close to downtown Easton. Service and staff are top-notch. I build custom guitars and go to Easton about once a year to get together with old bandmates and friends. No we don't play them in the hotel. Even the grounds are well kept. There are a number of chain places to eat close by and the staff in those places is very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Hi Charles F M,

Thanks for coming to stay with us again, I am sorry I missed you on this trip. I will share your comments with the Team, as you know they are a great team and they really enjoy hearing that their efforts make a difference. We all look forward to your next trip, perhaps we should arrange for a jam session with your band mates in the lobby.

Yours truely,

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I couldn't have been more please with this hotel. A great staff, cookies at check in, a great cozy pool, (no hot tub) smoke free, awesome breakfast in the morning, VERY CLEAN room and coffee/tea all day. I will absolutely stay at this hotel again without question. Very great location on the main drag. About 5 minutes away from downtown Easton. Plus a WAWA right next store! Perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear 640ginas,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased the staff took good care of you and insured we kept to our standard of squeaky clean rooms. I am fortunate to lead a terrific team who enjoy insuring we offer a superior guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Management and desk staff are courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely attentive to guests. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times over the past 10 months, and every stay met my high expectations.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Robert O,

Thank you for posting your experience on TripAdvisor I am very pleased to hear we continue to provide the level of service you have come to expect from us. We are always happy to see you and appreciate selecting us as your home away from home in Easton.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We traveled to St. Michael's on a last minute weekend trip. We had no plans and once we arrived we decided to book a room at the Hampton Inn. We booked there based on our previous great experiences with that brand. The front desk clerk was very professional, attentive and accommodating. The other hotel staff were friendly as well. The hotel was clean, quiet and freshly appointed. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The Hapton free breakfast is always good. For a last minute stay we paid a fair price at a very clean and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi JohnEHT,

St. Micheals is indeed a great place to go when you just want to get away, especially after the Winder we all had. Thank you for sharing your experience with others on TripAdvisor, I am happy we showed you our true Hamptonality. I will share your comments with my team as they take great pride in knowing they provided a great experience for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We always stay at this hotel when we are in Easton, MD. I highly recommend it. The staff can't do enough for you. The breakfast is very good. I love receiving my Hilton Honor Points with each stay. The points help out when we stay in a Hampton Inn in MS> I also recommend that hotel in Olive Branch, MS.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Hi Mary Ann C,

Thank you for being a loyal guest I am very happy to hear our Team exceeds your expectations during your stays. I appreciate your sharing your experience with others on Trip Advisor, we love to hear feedback from our guests.

We look forward to your next visit.

Jeff Schneider

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Easton
Quality Inn Easton
#6 of 9 in Easton
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!