“Spring Break”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Another great stay in Easton, staff helpful, room clean and comfortable, price reasonable. Investigated the National Wildlife Refuge just north of Easton and saw eagles! Also egrets on their nests and in flight. Staff helped with Cambridge information as we had never been before. We also took part of the Harriet Tubman drive on our way back (brochure we found at Cambridge visitor center, however, had incomplete and vague directions which made things a bit difficult). Linchester Mills, Chestertown, and downtown Easton recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DaleM979
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

DaleM979,

Thank you for your comments on the hotel and your experience in the area. I have a great team of folks who take great pride in providing a great experience to our guests. We love to show off our area and glad you enjoyed your site seeing tours. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent just one night in the beautiful town of Easton and this hotel was perfect - very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff and very easy to find. This hotel was everything I expect from a Hampton!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kristin O

Dear jdentremont,

Thank you for your kind comments, I am please you enjoyed your stay with us again. Thank you for the feedback on the fitness equipment, as you know we completely renovated the room in December, I am glad it is working well from the guests perspective. gotta love the snow, I actually left Michigan to get away from it...oh well.

Looking forward to your next stay,

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very nice hotel with a great staff and customer service. Free breakfast is a huge plus for those who are on the go and the new fitness equipment just add's to the overall experience. Staff shoveled off my car and offered me a brush and scrapper due to the unexpected amounts of snow which was a very nice touch. I've stayed here often for business and will continue going forward.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jdentremont
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I spent a night in Easton as we toured the Delmarva. The experience was excellent - a clean, quiet and spacious King room, easy check in and check out. Our room had a large shower stall, no bath, which I loved. Breakfast is included, and the selection was decent if unremarkable. Note that the hotel is located on Rt 50, so if traffic noise bothers you, ask in advance for a room on the back side of the hotel. There are no views in either direction.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AgentSmithDC
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I reserved rooms this weekend for my sister, her children and my mother. My extended family has stayed here many times in the last few years and its an easy choice in a town with few options. The facilities are great and the rooms are typical of Hampton's, clean and comfortable. This time was no different and everyone was very happy with the breakfast, the rooms and the facilities. However, the reason Im writing is that as a business owner I would want someone to tell me if there was any aspect of their experience that was less than perfect. The staff at this hotel is apathetic at best and utterly indifferent. From the check in experience where they don't make eye contact with you and treat you as if you're an inconvenience to the experience each time you come and go where the staff is reading the paper or playing with their phones and doesn't acknowledge you. Again, this is the Fairmont so five star service is not expected, but common courtesy and an interest should be a given. Everyone we experienced during this past weekend, EVERYONE looked as if there were operating an empty restaurant and the boss was out of town. Really too bad.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Eglzfn
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Eglzfn,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit to our property. I am happy to hear the accomodations were up to your expectations and appreciate that you and your family are frequent guests when you visit Easton.

I was disturbed to hear your perception of our front desk team was apathetic and indifferent during your encounters with them. We pride ourselves on our guest service and as you can see by other posts to Trip Advisor we typically succeed at great service. I am reviewing your comments with my team to insure we improve on our game, I always look at criticism as constructive and teachable moments.

If I can be of additional service to you please contact me.

Hampton Inn Easton

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family stayed for a couple of nights in June last year. We were in town for a wedding and found our room to be clean, with fresh sheets and plenty of towels for the shower. My children swam in the indoor pool one afternoon. The water was chilly, but it was a good way for them to spend their energy. The hotel served a free breakfast (mostly continental with a few hot options) and also had some fruit, and snacks in the evening. It was very close to shops, restaurants, and seemed like it would be convenient for folks who wanted to visit St. Michaels but avoid the pricier places there.
Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bizzy_Mom_of2
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was a really good stay in a nice room with great accommodations. Will stay again!! The staff was polite and knowledgable and the trip was great. Side note..the movie theater in Easton is dirty and understaffed!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Nicholascox
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
Quality Inn Easton
Quality Inn Easton
#6 of 9 in Easton

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!