Hampton Inn Easton
$63
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$113
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
$72
$129
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
Travelocity
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$86
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
All reviewscookieshilton honorsrooms are cleanthe entire hoteleasy accesseaston stwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffnight's sleepminute drivegreat place to staypleasant stayvery nice hotelnice breakfastconvenient locationeastern shore of maryland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2007

Very pleasant hotel, reasonably priced for the nice accomodations. Staff very good, with exception of person working at night, who was nasty about helping me when I got locked out of the laundry room. She would have rather continued chatting on the phone with her friend. Otherwise, the service was exceptional, the room very pleasant, the bed comfortable.

Stayed: October 2007
2  Thank JudyNT
Reviewed November 3, 2007

Excellent new or near-new traveler's hotel. The rooms are large and attractive with big, overstuffed beds. The rooms have marble counters in the bathroom and in the hallway coffee niche. All in all, a very pleasant and attractive hotel.

• Stayed: October 2007
3  Thank glendale-member
Reviewed October 27, 2007

My husband and I stopped here for one night on our way to Ocean City, Md. Althought OC is only an hour and a half away, our reservations weren't until the following night. So using trip advisor, we decided to find someplace close. And the advice was right on. This was the place to stay. Not only is it conveniently located, right on Rt. 50, the staff was so friendly and actually seem glad that we were using their facility. The rooms were very clean with plenty of towels. The breakfast was excellent with a dining area that has plenty of seating. An added treat is the warm cookies and milk they served after 6:00 PM.
I'll stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Braize
Reviewed June 18, 2007

You are obviously considering a visit to the Eastern Shore of Maryland and need a place to rest your head, right? Well, look no further if you want a property that is well positioned for easy access to Easton and St. Michaels. My wife and I attended a wedding in St. Michaels this June and didn't want to spend the 4-star rates typically charged there. So, we found this property in Easton for far less money and decided the 10 minute drive back and forth was no big deal - and it wasn't. Actually, the drive to St. Michaels from Easton was very pleasant and we never thought twice about it during our stay. As for the property itself, the rooms are practically brand new and the staff was very accommodating. We didn't have a chance to utilize the pool but it looked very nice and clean. I felt compelled to right this review because our stay at the Hampton Inn couldn't have been more convenient and enjoyable. Additionally, I am always reading these reviews and booking reservations based on someone's comments and I saw this as my chance to contribute to the process. Have a good summer wherever you stay!

Stayed: June 2007
6  Thank rehobothbeach
Reviewed December 26, 2006

I stayed in this hotel in order to visit St. Michaels over the holiday season.
We were very impressed with the hotel, clean, friendly etc. Although our stay ended on a bad note as my friend had over $200.00 stolen from her bags while we were down to breakfast. I think we let our guard down due to how amazed we were by the property.
There was not a security camera in the hallway, the only evidence we had was the card entry system showed the housekeeper had been in our room while we were out. Management felt she was not the culprit so we were out of luck and my friend was out $200.00

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with friends