Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$121
$112
HIExpress.com
$67
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$135
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
$72
Fairfield Inn & Suites Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$86
St. Michaels Harbour Inn, Marina & Spa(St. Michaels)(Great Value!)
$249
All reviewsking suitepancake machinesofa bedseparate bedroombest westernsindoor poolpancakesexcellent hotelceiling fanflat screenexceeded expectationsfitness roomhot tubgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againyogurteastern shore
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Hotel was nice, but bad experience with check in that we did not find out til check out. The lady that checked us in did not record the cash payment correctly. I was very upset. She only recorded the one nigh amount instead of the total for 2 nights that was given to her.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brandee D, Owner at Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Hello Sharon,

I would like to apologize for the confusion at check-in with your payment. As this is no excuse for oversights, the desk agent who checked you in is was on her second week of training here and was not aware that when posting payment, she had to increment the nights on the POS to have it record both nights as paid. Items like this rarely happen but I am glad Bryan was able to remedy the issue immediately at checkout, and without further confusion.

We pride ourselves, as you can see from the other postings here, on the highest guest service, comfort, cleanliness and quality of stays. I would like to extend an open invitation to you, along with a 20% discount at any time, for your return stay to allow us the opportunity to improve upon our first impression.

I look forward to seeing you with us again in the future and, please do not hesitate to ask for me at check-in, or at the time of making your reservation, to insure you receive the discount promised. I am always available, anytime of the day and will gladly take care of this for you.

Respectfully,

Brandee Diggs

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I went to Easton/St. Michaels area for a short getaway and opted to stay at the Best Western after reading high reviews. The hotel is immaculate and tastefully decorated. The rooms are very nice with plenty of storage space (lots of drawers and closets), microwave, mini fridge, safe, coffee maker, two televisions, sitting area, and beautiful bathroom. The room is not very large but well set up and has everything you would ever need. It was extremely clean and nothing was in need or repair. The pool, hot tub, and work out room are very nice as well. The management was outstanding. Everyone working there was unbelievably friendly and went out of their way to make sure all of our needs were taken care of. If I could give 6 stars I would. You cannot beat the price as well and St. Michaels and Easton are both a very short drive from this hotel. You can't beat it.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lrgay
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I reviewed trip advisor and found this hotel had a 5 star ratings with comments on helpful staff. I had recently stayed at a historic hotel in Easton at twice the cost that was not nearly as good. Great value and deserving of 5 stars.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Albert C
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The Pool was always clean and orderly. The breakfast bar was always stocked no matter how many people came and went. ALL of the employees (especially Brian behind the front desk and Brett who is in charge of maintenance) were nice and helpful! They were nice to our little ones and gave us some museums and attractions that were located in the easton area. We were visiting family and will be back in July for the boat races - this is where we will be staying!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is an excellent hotel to stay at if curling at the Chesapeake Curling Club. The hot tub is excellent for soothing sore muscles from a day of curling. I enjoyed the breakfast and the hotel had a "homey" feel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends