“Great hands. Best dollars spent.”

Foremost Massage & Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: Foremost Massage is Easton's Premier Luxury Massage & Facial Spa located in Historic Downtown Easton. 18 years providing the ultimate spa experience. We offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Hot Stones, Prenatal,Couples, Sports, Myofascial Release, Infant & Children, Oncology, Offsite Seated Massage, Reiki, Heated Body Scrubs, Organic Customized Facials, Full Body Waxing, and Nail Services. Gift Certificates available online ForemostMassage.com
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been putting myself in Julie's hands for years and will continue for a long time. I always look forward to my appointments with her. I don't believe I have ever missed or cancelled one. In fact, I have a ninety minutes planned next week. Yes!!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been going to her for about 9 years and will do so for as long as she is doing massages. She is the best. Very enjoyable experience every time

1  Thank Gloria F
Reviewed July 31, 2013

You have to visit this stunning and relaxing place. Julie is the most caring, honest & professional therapist in Easton, Md. The atmosphere is so peaceful and you actually melt in to the ambiance of another world of relaxation. I will always go to FOREMOST MASSAGE. Its worth every moment. You forget where you are while Julie does her amazing work. Its great to have such a down to earth therapist with the experience and personality. Love this place! You will love it♥♥♥♥♥

1  Thank shoults4
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been going to Julie for over nine years. My first experience was as a result of a holiday gift certificate and I have never looked back!! Julie is extremely knowledgeable and listens intently to any pains/issues I may be experiencing and solves the issue with her magic hands:) Not just the best massage in Easton but one of the best I have received anywhere...highly recommended!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I first had the pleasure of receiving a massage at Foremost nearly a year ago. I had just moved to the Eastern Shore and was unsure of the best place to have the kinks and cramps in my neck and lower back eased. I took a chance on Foremost one rainy evening in late October, and I must say, it was the best gamble I've ever made. The owner Julie and her staff are both skilled and courteous -- an increasingly rare combination. I highly recommend their hot stone package. I usually fall asleep within minutes of Julie or one of the other technicians beginning. And those tight spots along my lower back, which give me so much trouble subside once the session has finished. In short, there aren't enough nice things to say about this place. Give them a try!

-Jessica H.