“Very good -- and we are really picky about ice cream.”

Olde Towne Creamery and Desserts
Reviewed September 19, 2013

If we weren't total ice cream geeks, I'd give this place a higher review. But our standards are really high. That said, we like the ice cream (just not in love with it) and they have great service. And it's super clean, which is always good to see. Some places are decidedly ... well ... sticky.

It's a cute shop and it's right next to my favorite place to buy clothes (see my other review for Easton) so we'll be back every time I'm maxxing out our credit cards a few doors down. :)

Overall, try it! You'll like it!

There are newer reviews for Olde Towne Creamery and Desserts

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Good and reasonably priced but not homemade. Places to sit and watch the town go by. Friendly staff.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were walking around Easton, enjoying window shopping and people watching when we stumbled on this ice cream shop. Decided to step in and ruin our diet. In our opinion, it was worth it. Nice people and good, creamy ice cream. What a perfect way to spend an evening after dinner, walking hand in hand with my beautiful wife...eating ice cream like a couple of kids...

1  Thank JT03
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Cute little ice cream shop in the heart of historic Easton. A few tables for inside seating, one outside. Parking is on the street. Wide variety of flavors to choose from.

1  Thank Vicki D
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family and I stopped by around 9 P.M. to get ice cream. It is a small place, but very cute. They have about two dozen flavors and all of them are very good. I got coconut (my mom said it was the best coconut ice cream she's ever tasted) and salty caramel pretzel (very creamy and caramel-y). My other family members got coffee, chocolate, and mint chocolate chip and they liked those flavors as well. The town of Easton is very nice and quaint. We really enjoyed our ice cream stop!

2  Thank Josie A