“Great little place!”
Review of Julia's - CLOSED

Julia's
Cuisines: American, Asian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are committed to serving locals and business professionals in the business district of Easton with carry-out gourmet lunches in a timely manner. We also provide delivery service in the downtown area. Come and enjoy our beautiful patio, an escape for your lunch hour.
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the Belly Up sandwich and the turkey sandwich. Both were delicious! It was a little tricky to find from S. Washington St. You have to go back through a small alley. Just look for the sign. Great for a quick lunch!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Julia's is truly spectacular! ScrumshdiDilyumsious sandwiches, great owners with such passion about their food. Local, fresh and many organic ingredients makethis place a true jem in easton!

1  Thank Kelsea_s89
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Adorable hole in the wall type of place with seating outdoors. Got a fresh turkey sandwich on a cibata roll with apple wood smoked bacon, chutney and guacamole. That was 5 hours ago and If it wasn't an hour away I would go back and get another one. Great iced tea, too:)

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I ate lunch at Julias this afternoon and it was great. Especially for the price I paid. I had the pork belly sandwich with a pickle a bag of chips and a gatoraid. I will be back for more!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Everything is fresh and delicious, my favorite is the Asian Shrimp Salad. Support this creative and enthusiastic young couple in their first business, they deserve it and so does your belly!