“Old Time Soda Fountain”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hill's soda fountain and cafe
Ranked #14 of 116 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2012

When I want a lunch with good comfort food, I head to Hill's. The atmosphere is fun, the food is good, and the prices very reasonable. (reasonable food is hard to find in Easton) I can get a grilled cheese sandwich and a chocolate shake or a cup of soup, depending on the season. I like to pretend I'm in my great-grandfather's pharmacy and soda fountain in Illinois. They are only open for lunch, so be sure to watch the time.

1  Thank Beth H

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My partner and I, hungering for a good malted milk shake, headed along the flat St. Michaels highway into historic downtown Easton to the latest incarnation of Hill's soda fountain in the rear of the drug store. It is now run by Jennifer McCrea and Pam Zak. As before, it features light deli type lunches in a pleasant setting.

I enjoyed an unusual beet and feta salad, beautifully arranged on a too small plate. When I remarked that the components of the salad had to be cut and that there wasn't room on the plate, I was given a good sized bowl into which to enjoy the various goodies. My partner had a delicious and substantial pastrami sandwich on a marbled rye bread. We shared a super delicious chocolate malted.

Clean bathroom.