“Endless salad --Where's the tomatoes?” 3 of 5 bubbles

Olive Garden
Ranked #49 of 112 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Easton, Maryland
“Endless salad --Where's the tomatoes?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife & I tried the local Olive Garden for the first time since it opened in Easton. We had coupon, so why not. We went early Saturday evening so it was not real busy and we were seated immediately. I would say the service was a little slow thereafter although I will say our waitress was very cordial, cheerful and accommodating.
The endless salad is basically lots of lettuce with 2 thin tomato slices and 2 olives. I think they could be a little more generous with the tomatoes. Then the breadsticks just have way too much garlic and salt on them. We asked the waitress if we could get them plain , but that was not an option although she did say she scraped some of the seasoning off the 2nd time around.
our entrees were tasty and served hot. I would say the service was slow considering it was not real busy. We also overheard the people at the next table complaining about the long wait for their desserts.
If I get another coupon from our Sunday paper I would go back and give them another try.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Easton, Maryland, United States
“Nice Change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Love the all you can eat salad. prices are reasonable. They always have new specials

Visited April 2012
Grasonville
“Fast and Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

It was great to get this chain locally. Because the restaurant was new, there was a wait to be seated. Once seated, service was fast and friendly. I would suggest asking if there are any substitutions to the dish that you are ordering. I ordered the stuffed chicken marsala. Unfortunately it is supposed to come with mashed potatoes, which they were out of. Substituted a cubed potato instead. This totally changed the taste of the dish and I would have ordered something different had I known.

• Visited January 2012