“Bland”

El Dorado
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chilean, Peruvian,Central American and Mexican foods.
“Bland”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

carnitas, barbacoa and fajitas had no discernible spices at all. tortilla chips were stale. despite only having three tables in there our guacomole that the waitress made tableside was finished before we were served our margaritas. the outdoor dining is cute. I had high hopes for this place due to friend's suggestions so maybe I should try again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Mexican and Latin American”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have eaten here quite a few times this summer and the food is always fresh and perfectly prepared. The gucamole prepared at tableside is extemely fresh and the best that I have had. The margaritas are always very good. The owner and staff are very pleasant and helpful describing the Peruvian, Chilean, Mexican and Honduran food choices. I recently stopped by for lunch and had an avocado stuffed with chicken salad that was excellent. My guests have always been extremely pleased with their selections. I would recommend this casual, pleasant dining spot to any one travelling on the Eastern Shore.

• Visited September 2012
Friendship
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Didn't really have high expectations for this restaurant, but it came recommended and we are glad we went. Very favorful food and inexpensive entrees. Margaritas are especially good.

Visited September 2012
Chestertown, Maryland
“Treasure trove of fresh food”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We ate at El Dorado last night for the first time. The cuisine is Mexican and Latin American (several Chilean dishes). Everything was superbly prepared with incredibly fresh ingredients. This small restaurant is casual, modern and attractively appointed, and a big plus for those coming from out of town, they take reservations. Like the food the house margarita, sangria and other specialty drinks also are excellent, far exceeding similar libations in much fancier, expensive restaurants. Portions are generous. The fresh guacamole prepared table side is a must-have. Our group of four split the cake - heavenly! Owner and staff are professional and capable hosts. A local treasure in an interesting Eastern Shore town.

• Visited August 2012
McAllen, Texas
“Not Your Average Mexican Restaurant, So Much More.”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have had the pleasure of eating at El Dorado twice this week. Both times the food was perfectly prepared, with prompt and attentive waitstaff. The menu has a nice variety, featuring Mexican staples as well as many Central and South American dishes. The only place in town you can get fried plantains that I know of. Nice outdoor seating area for fair weather days. I look forward to my next visit.

Visited August 2012