“Thumbs Up for the ice cream!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JoJo's Cupcakes & Cream
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Easton
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: JoJo's Cupcakes & Cream in Easton MD specializes in Gourmet Cupcakes and Farm Fresh Ice Cream. Our delicious cupcakes baked fresh every day, featuring Kilby Cream Farm Fresh Ice Cream, from Rising Sun, MD. Stop in today for a Pink Lemonade Cupcake, or try a Cookie Monster! Available Eat-in or Carry-Out.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Thumbs Up for the ice cream!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Cookie Dough Ice cream is a must here! The cupcakes looked heavenly and must be tried out next time I'm there.

Visited June 2013

Maryland Eastern Shore
“Phenomenal!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Best cupcakes - HANDS DOWN - I've ever eaten. WOW! I work in DC and have tried almost all of the popular cupcake places and Jojo's is far and away the best cupcake around and the least expensive. Most cupcake places focus on the frosting, but forget about the cake. Jojo's cake is moist and flavorful, even without the frosting. But, the frosting, oh my gosh, the frosting is out of this world. My favorite flavors are Snickerdoodle (where they actually put a homemade cookie on top of the cupcake sandwiched by frosting), Italian Cream Cake, and Jojo's Favorite (vanilla cake with vanilla frosting)!! You've got to try them!

• Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Not quite as good as we were expecting”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited JoJo's over Easter. There is a good selection of cupcakes and the service was excellent. We agreed that Mabel's Bakery in Easton (27 Harrison Street) wins our cupcake competition. JoJo's cupcakes were not as moist and the buttercream frosting was not as rich. Mabel's cupcakes were also less expensive.

We were not impressed with the ice cream. Some of the reviews say that JoJo's serves homemade ice cream. NOT TRUE. It is Hershey's ice cream at all their locations.

• Visited March 2013
Eastern Shore, MD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the price.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I've always wanted to try Jo Jo's Cupcakes because I always hear about them! My family ordered two dozen for my birthday. Of course they look pretty and delicious but to be honest I was not impressed! They were just OK... Nothing special. Somewhat bland and dry... Definitely not worth 27 dollars a dozen! Their website is not current either bc half of the cupcake choices that they have listed are not available anymore. I also asked if they could make some kind of German chocolate cupcake and the answer was NO. I thought it was ridiculous that a cupcake place wouldn't attempt to make a customers favorite flavor considering the prices they charge! Our first time experiencing Jo Jo's and our LAST!

Maryland
“the BEST cupcakes”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love Cupcakes, I have been to almost every cupcakery in the DC , Alexandria and MD. Usually I am very disappointed, JoJo's cupcakes are absolutely divine. I did eat at the Annapolis store, so the Easton one may be different. The cake is extremely moist and fresh, the frostings are just delicious. How this place isn't higher rated is very confusing to me. I did not try the ice cream, this rating is based strictly on the cupcakes.

• Visited February 2013