“Not worth the price.”

Add it.
JoJo's Cupcakes & Cream
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Easton
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: JoJo's Cupcakes & Cream in Easton MD specializes in Gourmet Cupcakes and Farm Fresh Ice Cream. Our delicious cupcakes baked fresh every day, featuring Kilby Cream Farm Fresh Ice Cream, from Rising Sun, MD. Stop in today for a Pink Lemonade Cupcake, or try a Cookie Monster! Available Eat-in or Carry-Out.
Eastern Shore, MD
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the price.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I've always wanted to try Jo Jo's Cupcakes because I always hear about them! My family ordered two dozen for my birthday. Of course they look pretty and delicious but to be honest I was not impressed! They were just OK... Nothing special. Somewhat bland and dry... Definitely not worth 27 dollars a dozen! Their website is not current either bc half of the cupcake choices that they have listed are not available anymore. I also asked if they could make some kind of German chocolate cupcake and the answer was NO. I thought it was ridiculous that a cupcake place wouldn't attempt to make a customers favorite flavor considering the prices they charge! Our first time experiencing Jo Jo's and our LAST!

Maryland
“the BEST cupcakes”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love Cupcakes, I have been to almost every cupcakery in the DC , Alexandria and MD. Usually I am very disappointed, JoJo's cupcakes are absolutely divine. I did eat at the Annapolis store, so the Easton one may be different. The cake is extremely moist and fresh, the frostings are just delicious. How this place isn't higher rated is very confusing to me. I did not try the ice cream, this rating is based strictly on the cupcakes.

• Visited February 2013
“Ice cream? No way! More like fat free ice milk.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Didn't try the cupcakes but the ice cream is more like a very, very sweet ice milk. There is very little flavor and what there is has an underlying artificial taste. One of my party didn't eat more than a couple of bites before declaring it way too sweet. I had a version of Almond Joy. There was little coconut, little almond and giant chocolate chunks with little chocolate flavor. I asked to have hot fudge on it, which also had no chocolate flavor. The young woman who worked there was pleasant and very attentive to all of her customers.
The real tell tale was on the board with all of the pricing and choices. There were no fewerthan there notices on the board that the kiddie size is limited to those '10 and under'. Including a '10 and under, in store only'. Forget about those small adults who can't eat an adult portion or some who want just a taste. That kind of attitude gives us the message that management is stingy...that the sole purpose is the money involved not the customer or the product.
Sorry to say I won't be back. After all you have only one chance to make a good first impression. Too bad cause i like the idea of supporting a local dairy farm.
P. S. I love ice cream!

“Sooo good”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I must say that this place had possibly the best ice cream cone I have ever encountered. The "Cookie Monster" I believe it was called was amazing. The cones were even still warm from her actually making them there. Will definately be going back.

• Visited December 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“They might have changed their cupcakes!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Look I don't even know how this place only gets 3 stars? I'm not wasting my time reading everyone else's input I'm just giving mine....I have to say I have not tried the ice cream so this review is not based on that. With all that being said, THE CUPCAKES ARE TO DIE FOR!!!! My husband had a meeting in the area for work so as a surprise he brought these delicious looking sumptuous cupcakes home. I have to admit at first I was skeptical...sure these possibly cant be as good as the ones I ve tried in NYC but no no no these are and MORE!
Geez! Where do I begin??? The carrot cupcake was so delicious and Im not even a fan of carrot! The oreo cupcake was so moist and delicious! But the BUTTERFINGER made me want to get in my car and drive for an hour just to get some more! MMmmm I can go on for days! Well?! Why are you still reading this and not at their front door!?! Lol, you will not regret it. Also this was on a Monday maybe theyre super fresh? who knows all I know is I will be back there very soon! :P

• Visited October 2012