“Classic diner”
Review of Easton Diner

Easton Diner
Ranked #21 of 116 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Description: Easton Diner & Family Restaurant - 8451 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD 21601. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Home Cooking & Take Out Available. Phone 410-819-0535, Fax 410-819-0500.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Since I love eating breakfast for any meal, this is the perfect place for me. Plentiful portions , prompt friendly servers, excellent selection. Love the corn beef hash omelet.

1  Thank P R

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Didn't feel like going out too far and this was close to the hotel.
Overall, was not bad. Waitress was pretty good, knew about the menu. I had the prime rib, Not great but not bad, had a side of brussel sprouts and they were just mush, way way over cooked. Someone needs to teach the cook how to cook them but if you touched them they fell apart and had a sick green color to them. Good salad bar but not enough toppings but what was there looked fresh.
Overall, just average

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Recommended by friends to eat dinner here, service was great, food was great, clean restaurant. give it a try.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My family and I have eaten at the Easton Diner in the past and the food was good. On 10/19, we ate there. My crab cake was lukewarm and the crab legs as cold as they had just come out of the refrigerator. I told the waitress the crab legs were cold and she sent them back to the kitchen. Receiving them back, I thought they were okay until I had some of the legs. They were still ice cold. No hot butter was received when the crab legs were returned. When paying for our meal, I told the cashier, which I believe was management, about the lukewarm food. He apologized but made no compensation.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on a early Sunday morning. Quickly seated and promptly served by friendly and efficient wait staff. Eggs, omelet, potatoes, coffee was all good. Plenty of parking. Worth a stop if interested in normal diner breakfast fare.