“Surprised to find such wonderful pizza in crab country!”
Review of Rusticana

Rusticana
Ranked #46 of 113 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Best Pizza in Easton; would like to write a review but can't figure out how to add a restaurant to the section
Dallas
“Surprised to find such wonderful pizza in crab country!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were visiting Easton from Texas and had a taste for something to counter all the crab we had been eating for days. We're quite surprised to find such good pizza in Easton. Having returned recently from a trip to Italy, my husband and I both commented that the pizza rivaled that of what we had in Tuscany. Now THAT'S a vote of YES for Rusticana.

The location where we ate was not the same as this photo. Perhaps they moved or have more than one location? Or maybe I was just hungry to notice!

• Visited May 2013

Chantilly, Virginia
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Since moving from NY I have been pretty disappointed with most pizza options in Easton...until I found Rusticana! While they use a little too much cheese, their pizza is as close to NY pizza as I've found, and it's pretty darn good.

Visited March 2013
Easton, Maryland
“The best”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband especially loves their pizza and I love the waitress who treat you so well. It is a family feeling.

Visited October 2012
Westminster, Maryland
“Don't order a large calzone or stromboli . . .”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

. . .unless you are eating for two or sharing with others. The small one runs the diameter of a large pizza tray. They probably need a stretcher to deliver the large one! In Easton on businees we have lunch here once a week. Never had anything I wouldn't recommend. Service is prompt and friendly (especially Miss Debby & Jen!) Gets crowded at noon time however. Try the sausage roll or the steak calzone.

• Visited June 2012
St. Michaels, Maryland
“One of the best around”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

You can not beat this place of a great slice or two at lunchtime. It has been our favorite place to go for a quickie lunch and the longtime staff members always treat you like family. It’s only shortcoming is that it has limited hours like most of the restaurants in Easton.

• Visited May 2012