“Lovely place”
Review of Rusticana

Rusticana
Ranked #44 of 115 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Best Pizza in Easton; would like to write a review but can't figure out how to add a restaurant to the section
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The food is always amazing, & the service is friendly, knowledgeable, & speedy. has a nice family vibe.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Short and simple: very good pizza. Great sauce, just the right amount of cheese/toppings, yummy crust and perfectly cooked.

I love a good floppy piece of pizza and this was it, minus tons of grease. My husband and I were both very pleased with it and although it may sound stupid I get very anxious when ordering pizza. I love it so I hate to be disappointed with a crappy piece of pizza. We picked Rusticana based on Internet reviews and were very happy with our decision. We were in town visiting, so it really is unfortunate we probably will never have it again...actually, we'd probably stop on the way through to Ocean City just to get some since its not far off 50.

Service was great. Prices were reasonable. My only complaint was that it felt like a million degrees in there. Otherwise, wonderful!

Reviewed April 24, 2011

Rusticana is our go to place for great pizza; thin crust, nice sauce, and they don't skimp on the cheese. I think you judge a pizza by how good the plain cheese is and to our taste; Rusticana is the best. They are very busy at lunch with several specials and they do an nice job with simple pasta dishes. Staff is friendly and quick and Tony the owner is almost always behind the counter supervising the operation. The garlic knots are excellent ; lots of fresh garlic and butter on the excellent dough.

1  Thank MDTraveler46