Bartlett Pear Inn
$63
Quality Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$94
Holiday Inn Express Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$114
Tidewater Inn(Easton)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$158
$145
Orbitz.com
$72
$119
BestWestern.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Easton(Easton)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
Travelocity
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
$90
$86
Hotels.com
All reviewschef jordaneggs benedictbosc pearb beastern shoreclaw foot tubcomfortable furnishingsspecial placeculinary skillsupstairs porchtalented chefsitting roomfrench toastthe main dining roomrave reviewsrelaxing weekendwaterfowl festival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2011

i cannot say enough good things about the bartlett pear inn. it was wonderful from the moment we pulled up to the curb. we were greeted like old friends in the midst of a bustling dinner crowd. we checked-in to the forelle suite which is charming in blue and white.

after getting settled in our room, we enjoyed a walk around easton, which is charming. then made our way back to the inn for one of the most fantastic dinners i've had. we had mentioned that it was our anniversary and were provided champagne "on the house" with our dinner. the food was incredible...from the beet salad to the rockfish with lobster and gnocchi to the chocolate souffle. and i loved the pear bellini. delish.

jordan and alice were excellent hosts and both made a point to greet us at various times and take genuine interest in our conversation. they were a lovely couple and we wish them the best with the inn!

such a fabulous inn with a european flair in an unexpected location. a wonderful getaway!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cap220
Reviewed October 5, 2011

My brother was just married in Trappe, MD. Members of the bridal party stayed at the Bartlett Pear Inn, and our experience there was simply top-notch. The accomodations are fantastic, the food delicious, and the overall atmosphere simply lovely. Jordan and Alice have done an extraordinary job, their staff is delightful, and I woud highly recommend anyone to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2011

When I read the reviews I knew this place would be nice. I was a little worried since I could not find many large pictures. We were traveling to St Michaels for a wedding and want to find someplace we would enjoy. Once I saw the menu for the restaurant, I knew we had to stay here. We decided to extend our trip just to be able to spend two days here. I wish we had stayed longer!
My fiance made the reservations and told me that Alice was a joy to speak with and very professional. He also made reservations for dinner our first night. Alice told him that we would receive 10% from dinner since we were guests at the Inn. We arrived during dinner and were greeted by the hostess. She had already known our names as they were expecting us. The smells from the kitchen were intoxicating. Alice showed us to our room on the top floor, the Green Anjou Pear.
The room was cozy and modernized. It had been beautifully restored. There were two sitting areas and a very large bathroom area. The bathroom was stocked with l'occitane toiletries and two cushy bathrobes. They provided a dark brown face cloth for makeup removal and there was a towel warmer rack. The pedestal sink basin was large and clean. The clawfoot tub was my favorite. It was still smaller, but true to the authenticity of the house. I only wish there was a full length mirror. The common area and 2nd floor porch had some really nice furnishings and a lot of local information. We really enjoyed sitting on the second floor porch with our drinks.
Dinner and the service was amazing. I will save my praises for the restaurant page. What I do want to mention is how well the staff integrated us into their home. Our server brought our bottle of wine to our room with fresh glasses. She also made sure to check if we needed it opened. She also kept trying to send us with more food for our room! It was wonderful, I wish we had room for more food!
Jordan made us amazing food for dinner and breakfast. We are still drooling thinking of his truffled scrambled eggs... light breakfast, lol. We really enjoyed spending all the personal time with Jordan during breakfast.
Every encounter with Alice and Jordan were sincere and caring. Our jaunts through town confirmed that everyone in town feels the same about them. They are the proud spawn of the town and they love what they are doing. It shows and we all can feel it.
We can't wait to find an excuse to come back. This time, it will be just to come back to the Pear.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margie M
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our 15th wedding anniversary. This was also one of our first getaways since we've had kids. From the moment we arrived I felt like I was the princesss in a fairytale. Alice met us personally and showed us to our room. Each room is rennovated with attention to Feng Shui asthetics but maintains the historic charm that added to the fairlytale experience. When we arrived for dinner downstairs, the staff greeted us with an anniversary card and complimentary champaign! The dinner, prepared by chef Jordan, was out of this world. The breads, sauces, homemade pasta and wine parings had the same attention detail and personal touch that we enjoyed in the inn. WOW it is hard to believe this is only an hour drive from DC and is so reasonably priced! We were so impressed that we booked a personal cooking lesson with chef Jordan for my husband's birthday later in the month!

Room Tip: Our room had access to the veranda where we relaxed after dinner.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank megan w
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Barlett Pear Inn the second weekend in July. We were in town for Pentair 2011. The inn was very comfortable and well appointed. The innkeepers, Alice and Jordan were very accommodating and made you feel right at home in their lovely inn.
We stayed in the Seckel Pear Room. It was lovely. The bed was very comfortable and the there was a separate sitting room with a TV and comfortable furnishings to curl up and read. The breakfast was incredible, Chef Jordan's delicious eggs benedict. And the dishes from the restaurant are so delicious. We highly recommend the Bartlett Pear.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple