“The best seafood in many years”
Review of Martini's Restaurant - CLOSED

Martini's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Wow, what a tremendous meal! The crab meat bruschetta , which my wife and I shared was fantastic. It was totally crab meat, I couldn't detect any filler. My wife had the crab and asparagus crapes, I had the rock fish with crab. Best seafood taste and presentation we've experienced in many years. When I asked about the crab cake recipe, our server Anna asked her mother if we could have the recipe. Voila, we were given the recipe then we went to the kitchen to meet Linda, her mother and the head chef. An evening to remember! The restaurant was comfortable, our table was well luminated and the service was exceptional. The prices were very reasonable. Go to this seafood restaurant, you will not be disappointed! Go for it!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The menu choices should suit most anyone. Dinner and the service were both great. The ambiance was excellent for a relaxing meal.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I were walk-ins on a slow Monday night. The place was not busy. But we sure had a great experience.

The room is very nice and the tables are set beautifully and with care.

The menu was fairly brief, which I usually see as a good sign. And I was right again! The food was super. Portions were maybe a bit on the big side. We had very good service. Just the right amount of attention.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I ate here solo while on business. Sat at the bar. Bartender was attentive and gave good menu recommendations. I had a grilled romaine salad with ceaser dressing, croutons, and dried cherries. The dried cherries didn't make the plate. No worries as the grilling does something good to romaine, very good, more than enough of a serving for one. I followed with the crabcake sliders which were excellent. Served with a chile mayo, pickles and potato chips. 3 sliders were plenty for dinner, moist, flavorful, lots of crab chunks, excellent. I will return to sample some of the other fare. Enjoy.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you desire an impressive dining experience in Talbot County, Martini's Restaurant is a sure bet. We celebrated my parents' 60th anniversary in Jan. with ten family members. Our friendly knowledgeable server was most attentive. The convenient location on N. Washington St. facing the courthouse in downtown Easton, plus sufficient parking spots made smooth navigation. As natives of Eastern Shore, my parents are crab aficionados, and they said the sauteed crabcakes were authentic & made to perfection. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the Surf n Turf (beef filet & crabcake). I, a mostly vegetarian, liked the tasty California Grilled Vegetable Sandwich. We also enjoyed a few selections from the dessert cart that were simply fabulous. Wine choices were perfect. Cleanliness, absolutely delicious fare and courteous service make this dining experience among the best we've ever had & we'll be back this St. Patrick's Day.