“Sweet potato fries. Need I say more?”

Chesapeake Grille & Deli
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Dunkirk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ordered at counter, got our own drinks, food brought to table. Staff stopped by two or three times to ask if OK and if needed anything.

Italian Stallion sandwich on ciabatta is delicious. Sweet potato fries excellent. Need I say more?

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We often depend upon Chesapeake Grill for a good, quick meal. However, this time I learned a lesson- skip the hamburger. The bun was much too big and overwhelming for the burger and the bread was soggy due to the fact that the burger was served medium rare. I would suggest ordering one of their other great dishes and skipping the burger.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and was very impressed. The crab soup was delicious with a hearty mix of veggies and crab in a flavorful tomato base. The chicken wings were juicy and very flavorful. We had the teriyaki sauce wings. YUM!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews we decided to try this place for a late lunch on a Saturday. The place wasn’t packed so we came at a good time. I ordered the Rockfish PO Boy, probably the best fried fish I’ve ever eaten as the batter stayed on the fish and didn’t hide the flavor of the rockfish. My husband decided to get the rockfish platter forgoing the bread. He loved it. Not sure why the platter was priced higher as my fish was bigger then his. He had the cream of crab and let me have the first taste before he put the crackers in, very very good perfect with the old bay seasoning My daughter had the burger with crab dip and pepper jack. She liked it but thought it should of had more dip. We’ll visit again if We’re ever in Dunkirk.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The recipes are very creative and tasty. The service was nice. The prices are pretty high and the wait was longer than expected for a salad and grilled cheese. I would recommend the specials.

1  Thank Irene S